What's new

No way, You will not make Australia home

I'm sure the aboriginals - the real owners of the land - said the same when British criminals were shipped in numbers and artificially planted there

You are being such a TWAT.... Illegal immigrant isn't only for Pakistanis but also for other nationals too.. Would they allow any illegal immigrant from India to live & work there? :omghaha: Law is same for everyone there... No one can work or live there illegally.

Similar ad was posted in an indian newspaper

Yes, plenty of Indians and Chinese here colonizing the country. Why not have our Pakistani brothers join the loot as well
There are a lot of Pakistani there too but yes Indians and Chinese are in big number.

That's what i was wondering. May be they are getting too many illegals from Pakistan.

As I said, Indians are highly qualified at doing propaganda. First of all, Intro in that video is edited 100%. Some Indian (as usual) picked that video and mentioned only about Pakistan in caption. Secondly, that Urdu font which has been shown in that news paper, no news agency in Pakistan use that font. And in the video no one said anything about illegal Pakistani or Pakistan. It was made for everyone. Please next time come up with something different & solid idea. Everytime Indian do some blunder, they get caught. :tdown:

There are a lot of Pakistani there too but yes Indians and Chinese are in big number.

Bhai, Pakistanis don't seem to like Africa. I really don't know why. When I was based in South Africa, I assisted many Pakistanis referred to me with documents to obtain residence or business visas. They would painstakingly undergo the process of obtaining the documents from Pakistan, usually marry a local South African and then return to Pakistan after a few years only never to return. I would usually be told that they just didn't take to the country. Most that remained did so in the rural areas for business. In Zimbabwe I found out that many Pakistani businessmen became the victims of Pakistani syndicates of extortion in Africa and felt that the effort was not worth it. Pakistan has yet to establish a proper and fully functioning consulate in Southern Africa. Those missions which they have here are half hearted attempts to note their presence and are understaffed with frustrated personnel, many of whom are my friends.

Bhai, Pakistanis don't seem to like Africa. I really don't know why. When I was based in South Africa, I assisted many Pakistanis referred to me with documents to obtain residence or business visas. They would painstakingly undergo the process of obtaining the documents from Pakistan, usually marry a local South African and then return to Pakistan after a few years only never to return. I would usually be told that they just didn't take to the country. Most that remained did so in the rural areas for business. In Zimbabwe I found out that many Pakistani businessmen became the victims of Pakistani syndicates of extortion in Africa and felt that the effort was not worth it. Pakistan has yet to establish a proper and fully functioning consulate in Southern Africa. Those missions which they have here are half hearted attempts to note their presence and are understaffed with frustrated personnel, many of whom are my friends.
I don't know about the whole Pakistan but there are lots of African people here in Lahore. Our people have some problem with color. They think white color will make them superior. Not all of Pakistani think like that but 40%-60% Pakistanis do think like that. This is the reason why we don't have good relation with south African countries. People here will prefer to migrate to Europe, US and Canada but not in African countries mostly because of color.

I don't know about the whole Pakistan but there are lots of African people here in Lahore. Our people have some problem with color. They think white color will make them superior. Not all of Pakistani think like that but 40%-60% Pakistanis do think like that. This is the reason why we don't have good relation with south African countries. People here will prefer to migrate to Europe, US and Canada but not in African countries mostly because of color.

Sad if true. South Asians are treated like royalty here in Africa

Australian them self migrated from other country and now they are banning others not to follow ''civilized'' decision . such a large country with a 20 million people should invite more people from Bangladesh Pakistan India to use its vast land .

Australian them self migrated from other country and now they are banning others not to follow ''civilized'' decision . such a large country with a 20 million people should invite more people from Bangladesh Pakistan India to use its vast land .

That is why Australia maintains its high GDP per capita and remains a rich country. It takes only useful and skilled migrants.

Tell them to fcuk off. This island called Australia should have been colonized by people from the sub-continent before those Brit prisoners landed there.

Australia is the natural overflow for east and south asia. Britain claimed it on the basis that they were the first white people to 'discover' it. The few malays living on the north were forcibly deported; no 'room' for them in this vast continent! Australian farmers complain they can't make a living off 4 or 5 hundred acre. Many people on the sub-continent would be happy with 5 or 10.

If indians/ pakistanis, hindu/ muslim stopped fighting among themselves this could be yours.

Europeans left there homeland and seized vast areas of land for themselves. You people are fighting each other for a few yards of glacier.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom