No One Ready to Sell House to Sunny Leone in Mumbai

Federer

BANNED
Heard Sunny Leone, who has definite plans to pursue a career as an actor in Bollywood, has yet to find her dream home in Mumbai.

Our source told us that Sunny and her husband Daniel Weber (who also helps her in writing and creating their own brand of adult movies) are seriously hunting for an apartment in the suburbs.

Daniel has also received a few offers from Bollywood and now, the couple is ready to cough up a hefty amount for a rented apartment in maximum city. However, they have been unsuccessful in finding a place.

Said our source, "Sunny wants to move out of the hotel where she is staying. The adult-film star couple who is currently quite hot in Bollywood has got a couple of top estate agents trying to help them find a place. And though the hunt has been going on for weeks, Sunny still hasn't found an apartment because many suburban housing societies are reportedly hesitant to rent out a place to an adult-film actor."

Societies hesitant to rent out a place to adult star Sunny - Times Of India

Our source told us that Sunny and her husband Daniel Weber (who also helps her in writing and creating their own brand of adult movies) are seriously hunting for an apartment in the suburbs.

Husband writes scripts for wife's **** movie. Amazing business couple.

I am pretty sure that all these guys(the owners) are looking for is some solid cash and the couple will eventually get a good apartment provided they put the right tag on it price wise!!:smitten:

Do kholi khali hai... ekh Matunga mae aur ekh Boriworli mae.... 1 ground floor and 2 first floor posh area.... near to railway station and 5 mins walk from main road.... famous area resident of **** stars

wadala_slums_mumbai.jpg

Sunny still hasn't found an apartment because many suburban housing societies are reportedly hesitant to rent out a place to an adult-film actor

Wow very suprising given that many of those societies do not even let people who eat meat rent in them!

Yeah Indians are Bigoted , Hypocritic Bunch . This is a Evil Hindu Brahmin Conspiracy i must warn you . They are doing it against Islam . They also did it to Imran Hashmi over which some of the PDF members beat themselves up thanking god for Pakistan where they can live without prejudice .

Do kholi khali hai... ekh Matunga mae aur ekh Boriworli mae.... 1 ground floor and 2 first floor posh area.... near to railway station and 5 mins walk from main road.... famous area resident of **** stars

wadala_slums_mumbai.jpg

Saddens me that Indians still live in such things :cry:

isnt it hypocrasy that indians love to watch her nude but cant let her live in mumbai.

BTW, if she came to your house, would you rent it out to her?

I wouldn't.

isnt it hypocrasy that indians love to watch her nude but cant let her live in mumbai.

Lo tum to aise bol rahe ho jaise tumhare society me 10-12 **** stars aise hi ghumti hai..:what:
Bhai saab it is our society, no mother wants her child to know about what is **** and other things.. u know..