What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll believe it when I see it. :tup:

Whether or not India is ruled by Singh or Rahul, it will still be Sonia Gandhi who is calling the shots. The ruling elite will remain the same, so I don't personally see the GoI changing it's behaviour much in the future.

However, again Political parties have to face people eery five years and once elected the opposition. There cannot be seen as compromising on national integrity …it would be political suicide

However, again Political parties have to face people eery five years and once elected the opposition. There cannot be seen as compromising on national integrity …it would be political suicide

The problem is, the ruling elite of India come from the same Nehru-Gandhi family. Even Singh was personally selected by Sonia Gandhi, and Sonia Gandhi is still the one calling the shots.

And even if you guys could get away from the Nehru-Gandhi ruling dynasty, does any other political party in India promise to change the Tibet policy? I've asked others about this, and apparently the answer is no.

The problem is, the ruling elite of India come from the same Nehru-Gandhi family. Even Singh was personally selected by Sonia Gandhi, and Sonia Gandhi is still the one calling the shots.

And even if you guys could get away from the Nehru-Gandhi ruling dynasty, does any other political party in India promise to change the Tibet policy? I've asked others about this, and apparently the answer is no.

There is no ruling elite of India. Nehru-Gandhi family is confined to the Congress party. Today no one party is ruling India; it is a coalition of 20 parties that are ruling India…Congress is one of them.

Six years before Congress was in opposition. Who knows in the next elections Congress may be in opposition

Again for the sake of China...no political party is going to take the suicidal path...and again as the time goes, India is going to be more powerful, independent.....and assertive and so would be its policies

indian approach is some what like " TIT FOR TAT". If u don't respect our soveriginity & integrity, the response will be same from our side.

indian approach is some what like " TIT FOR TAT". If u don't respect our soveriginity & integrity, the response will be same from our side.

blah blah blah big tolk from internet worrior, but the reality is the complete opposite.Yes sir no Sir is the india way of Tit for Tat.

there are many more tools we can use to change indian policy, than indian tools to change our policy.

We also know that my friend. The more a nation develops the more arrogant its people become. :cheers:

So stop trolling contribute points which make sense. :welcome:

:) lets analyse what happened

Before the visit of Chinese PM, we heard bharatis claiming that China assure to look into staple visas viz viz Indian Occupied Kashmir, and India will take it up with him during visit, WHAT happened to that? NOTHING

2. Now if India mention the word "one China" or not does it really change anything? is there anything practical there in it? unlike Chinese stand on visas/Kashmir.

It shows that now Indian govt is just fooling its own public by coming up with such rhetorical claims as if not mentioning One China, bharat had done something extra ordinary.

i don't know why is india begging to china. if they give stapled visas to some of our citizens, then simply do not approve that. if china says something abt. it then the ans should be "give proper visa they would be allowed".

i don't know why is india begging to china. if they give stapled visas to some of our citizens, then simply do not approve that. if china says something abt. it then the ans should be "give proper visa they would be allowed".

Actually the some of your citizens refused stamped visas are happened to be your Indian high ranking officers :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom