What's new

No kissing, follow dress code: CWG to tourists Read more: No kissing, follow dress c

Status
Not open for further replies.
The foreigners can do the opposite of any of those mentioned above ,no one put them in jail or so.They"ll be stared at or cause unintentional gaffes that it.

if thats the case then why the dress code or No kissing? Let them stare.
Couples who kiss in public, mostly do it for others attention and Women wearing tiny miny clothes doesnt wear them so no one look at them, they want ppl to stare and them.

although seeing and reading increasing number of cases where foreign women are raped and molested in India, that could be the case to prevent such incidents.

if thats the case then why the dress code or No kissing?
Couples who kiss in public, mostly do it for others attention and Women wearing tiny miny clothes doesnt wear them so no one look at them, they want ppl to stare and them.

although seeing and reading increasing number of cases where foreign women are raped and molested in India, that could be the case to prevent such incidents.

Dude ...its written by CWG games committee.. thankfully they dont represent the supreme court or the government. Its just guidelines for better behavior and conduct.

Talk about social restrictions when it becomes the rule of the land. Until then there is no point in arguing.

Its true some idiots assume white women especially the ones scantily clad and those kissing public to be easily approachable for consent in sexual activity, and when they approach we all know the rest :frown:

It will take sometime for these stupid stereotypes to vanish.

Flesh showing is not banned in our culture.I am sure you know this is the home of kamasutra and khajuraho.We are not prudes.But we do pretend to be prudes.But how much can you subdue real instincts.Men will always be men regardless of which culture they come from so there will always be a market for exposure.

:) whenever i mentioned that flesh showing industry many Indians specially Vsdoc was offended.

I always said that these flesh showing cultural of Indian cinema and now dramas is not at all representative of Indian own culture.

That is all fake shining fake status they are showing

So much advertisements of Mr.Muscle & StarPlus actors going to people washrooms for advertising their liquid formulas.....
And yet ****** washrooms:):)

So much advertisements of Mr.Muscle & StarPlus actors going to people washrooms for advertising their liquid formulas.....
The other one is Harpic i believe :lol:

44-109harpiclifestyleshotprint.jpg

Haha.We have something called as sulabh shauchalay in Mumbai which are paid public toilets.They are obviously meant for everybody so i don't know the status of their cleanliness.Normally good restaurants and eateries will have clean toilets.Mr.muscle and harpic are selling great as people are particular about cleanliness in their homes.:P

:angel: but they said proudly they are land of kamasutra

Historically, going by the literatures, India hasn't been a conservative society for much of her history. Mainly invasions were responsible for pardah culture which has been almost abolished in recent time. The prudish attitude which is more observable in previous generations is nothing but Victorian colonial hangover.

nice job....westerners should respect local customs and way of life especially Israelis...they are such a nuisance here....retards!!!

Historically, going by the literatures, India hasn't been a conservative society for much of her history. Mainly invasions were responsible for pardah culture which has been almost abolished in recent time. The prudish attitude which is more observable in previous generations is nothing but Victorian colonial hangover.

Well,its true that purdah culture is a result of Islamic influence,but even at that time we weren't that conservative,for example there are kamasutra paintings from Mughal era,probably Shah Jahan and Jahangir's time.

Last edited:
Indians are curious by nature, so if you are stared at, please don't mind. It is just curiosity, says another tips.
this part is funny and im talking on a lighter note as fun!!! well this stuff is called Poondieee in our countries lmao but nice cover up we should use the same tip ahahhaha

Well,its true that purdah culture is a result of Islamic invasions,but even at that time we weren't that conservative,for example there are kamasutra paintings from Mughal era,probably Shah Jahan and Jahangir's time.

On contrary now a days western invasion is responsible for bikini and mini clothes culture, wonder what was, and where is the original culture of India.

Yeasterday women did perdah, dressed properly, but like Abir said it was influence of Muslim invasions.
Today women wear tight and mini clothes and western influence takes the credit.

I always wonder what was the original culture of India and why it changed.

Commonwealth games = rapist/dacoit dream. Hence these "etiquette" suggestions. Here's one suggestion from me to a westerner going to India...don't go. Seriously, people are speculating Mumbai-type attacks will happen, on top of nosy housewives beating you with a jaroo for kissing in public and their angry husbands making you run for 8km naked through a village.

IMHO i think if this thing was done by Pakistan then the whole world would be bashing on Islam and its strict laws....

I think its a good move. I dont think indian people usually kiss and hug in public except few cases of "Kawa challa huns ki chaal". So a sudden change by huge tourist can result in some bad memory for them. They should know the real country is not how they show it in Bollywood movie. A common man might still find its inappropriate to see someone kissing in their country.

And BTW we also have Shiv sena with contract of saving India culture by voilence.

Lol you’re referring to one of my posts in stupid-n-funny thread aren’t you.

:rofl: ‘Kawway’ Chalay Hans Ki Chaal!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom