What's new

‘No king can save you now’, PM Imran tells Nawaz and Zardari

such people who accuse others without investigation are extremists and are worshiping personalities and have slave mentality,they will never be able to think beyond the box and have limited vision and low iq level
govt never talk about future plans to make economy better and always remain in the past.Those who cry on what happened in past and not take steps to make their future better and always blame past for their current failures will never succeed and we have examples of such nations who are backward and weak today as they keep on mourning on what bad happened in past and not work hard as they keep blaming others for their failures

If a person is capable he can build billions of dollars from scratch and that is why bill gates said if all of my wealth is taken away from me today I can earn equal amount again from zero so if govt is capable they can make economy better regardless of what happened in past
If you are under the impression that I am a supporter of Nawaz Shareef or Zardari or their parties or their offsprig, you are mistaken. Now can you please spare me your youthia rants? I am not interested.

Last edited:
My fight is not against the taxation ......... mine is against the unequal unjust taxation.

Like ppp walas say we are not against ehtisab we are against ghair munsifana ehtisab

Actually in our current economic scnerio they can save them if they have any value. As of now both are useless stooges with limited value.

Hang these criminals we don't care for money
IMF is saying we need USD 38 Billion for correction of course.First money then hang them with their tabaar.

Read this following statement very carefully ........ do you think they can bring their looted money back? If Zardari and Nawaz Sharif bring back ........... sach bai akhir nikal he ata hy.
Phir na hee samjhain.

Phir na hee samjhain.

Yeh dono marnay k kareeb hain in ko in ki ulado k liay siyasi shaheed banany say behter hy k in ki ulado ko trap kary. Time nai hy in maray huay khoto say hisab lainay ka

I prefer punishing them more than getting the money. But by punishment I mean death sentence minimum.
No no they are already near death diseases-riddled.Hanging them would only allow their tabar to live freely on looted money.

No no they are already near death diseases-riddled.Hanging them would only allow their tabar to live freely on looted money.
Mate when I talk about punishing them. Them means the whole families, not just NS and AZ. Operation cleanup. Nothing of the tabbar left..like in old times, royal families used to get killed by rebel forces or the new monarch.

all these new trains are in losses ...Atleast trains were used to be on time few months back..This sheeda tali has nothing else to do
Moan moan moan....he is doing something. I ask all those that complain what have you done for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom