What's new

No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector,Indian Army chief says

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector, Army chief says

NEW DELHI: There is no Kargil-like situation in Keran sector, Army chief General Bikram Singh said on Friday. He added that the terrorists are holed up in Keran area and they would be flushed out. He denied reports of any village being occupied by the terrorists.
On Friday morning, two terrorists were killed by the Indian Army in Kupwara district, where the Army foiled an infiltration bid.

Two intruding terrorists were killed in the Keran sector at the Line of Control (LoC), when alert troops of the Army spotted a group of infiltrating guerrillas and challenged them, a defence spokesman said.

The Army's operation against the 30-40 infiltrators in Keran sector entered the 11th day on Friday.

The Army has claimed to kill 15 of these surrounded militants but so far no bodies have been recovered.

Defence sources said that for the last 24 hours, the probing fire by the Army has not been returned by the militants in the area where the Army is proceeding very cautiously to clear the cordoned area.

No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector, Army chief says - The Times of India

So what bharotis are up to??

Lies and more lies bouncing back at their on face.

check the times now debate with pak representative pirzada, if he represents pak authorities mentality then I see only terrorism and war no peace..we should be prepared.

@Spring Onion This is a curtain raiser..... a Trailer of what to expect in coming days... 2014 is coming faaast.....

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean Modi ?

LOL.... Nope....Curtain raiser of what modi would be facing after 2014.... If he is elected he is gonna have one of the toughest time for a prime minister.... Kashmir wont be same post USA withdrawal......

@Spring Onion This is a curtain raiser..... a Trailer of what to expect in coming days... 2014 is coming faaast.....

unfortunate lies by either your Indian political lobby cum media or by your army.

In both the cases its rebounding.

You guys are playing with sentiments of common Indians by spreading lies and covering up actual situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunate lies by either your Indian political lobby cum media or by your army.

In both the cases its rebounding.

You guys are playing with sentiments of common Indians by spreading lies and covering up actual situation.

What makes you say that this is a lie?????? Where you present in this location that you have actual info? or did ISPR told you so?

LOL.... Nope....Curtain raiser of what modi would be facing after 2014.... If he is elected he is gonna have one of the toughest time for a prime minister.... Kashmir wont be same post USA withdrawal......

its a sorry situation that you Indians even the ones claiming some education and access to internet, do NOT know the ground realities.

There is NO such chance of escalation there in wake of US withdrawal

its a sorry situation that you Indians even the ones claiming some education and access to internet, do NOT know the ground realities.

There is NO such chance of escalation there in wake of US withdrawal

Tell me who knows the exact ground reality in our side of LOC and how?

I seriously hope and wish you are right here....

No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector, Army chief says

NEW DELHI: There is no Kargil-like situation in Keran sector, Army chief General Bikram Singh said on Friday. He added that the terrorists are holed up in Keran area and they would be flushed out. He denied reports of any village being occupied by the terrorists.
On Friday morning, two terrorists were killed by the Indian Army in Kupwara district, where the Army foiled an infiltration bid.

Two intruding terrorists were killed in the Keran sector at the Line of Control (LoC), when alert troops of the Army spotted a group of infiltrating guerrillas and challenged them, a defence spokesman said.

The Army's operation against the 30-40 infiltrators in Keran sector entered the 11th day on Friday.

The Army has claimed to kill 15 of these surrounded militants but so far no bodies have been recovered.

Defence sources said that for the last 24 hours, the probing fire by the Army has not been returned by the militants in the area where the Army is proceeding very cautiously to clear the cordoned area.

No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector, Army chief says - The Times of India

This is no big deal. Red terrorists like Maoists also take away their dead comrades in arms. Regular armies do it as well. The total number will be clear once the entire operation is completed.

Is there any difference between pak army and those "non state actors"? They are the two sides of the same coin.

What makes you say that this is a lie?????? Where you present in this location that you have actual info? or did ISPR told you so?

1. The Indians claimed in September that 30 militants were trapped there.

Soon after Pakistani PM Nawaz met Indian PM Manmohan and both agreed to carry on peace talks, YOUR media came up with claims of Kargil like situation and suddenly after so many days the "30 militant trap" claim turned into siege by Pakistan Army.

2. But after sensing it was bouncing back on Indian Army and people were questioning their role, YOUR Army started denying any such thing.

3. Before that even your Army claimed killing 15-20 "militants" BUT no proof came to fore.

4. Now your army said that 2 were killed.

All these lies are bouncing back on you. I feel there are lobbies within Indian political scene who are trying to cash the votes but its a bad bad bad idea.

a tough stand against pak is what I see one of the good thing about bjp and Modi.

1. The Indians claimed in September that 30 militants were trapped there.

Soon after Pakistani PM Nawaz met Indian PM Manmohan and both agreed to carry on peace talks, YOUR media came up with claims of Kargil like situation and suddenly after so many days the "30 militant trap" claim turned into siege by Pakistan Army.

2. But after sensing it was bouncing back on Indian Army and people were questioning their role, YOUR Army started denying any such thing.

3. Before that even your Army claimed killing 15-20 "militants" BUT no proof came to fore.

4. Now your army said that 2 were killed.

All these lies are bouncing back on you. I feel there are lobbies within Indian political scene who are trying to cash the votes but its a bad bad bad idea.

Yeah, ok we admit we have not done a freaking census of the terrorists. :devil:

Tell me who knows the exact ground reality in our side of LOC and how?

I seriously hope and wish you are right here....

We know the ground realities about Afghan front and I say it with conviction.

Indians the common Indians need to be cautious about any panicking ridden wrong assumption being fed and will be fed to you over LoC.

We have no issue with it but personally I feel this constant fear feeding will one day result into reality.

psychological warfare is more important than the actual war.

Yeah, ok we admit we have not done a freaking census of the terrorists. :devil:

:) so how many Indian soldiers died you don't know either?

Back
Top Bottom