What's new

Featured No Indians You Didn't Kill Naik Usman Just like you Didn't kill Wing Commander Hasan Siddiqui

So a random tweet by an absolute nobody without any credible source is what you believe in? :lol:

Maybe the tweets are wrong but why is there complete silence on these two pilots whose pictures are being shared ??

Maybe the tweets are wrong but why is there complete silence on these two pilots whose pictures are being shared ??

Most of the information about PAF, its assets and pilots is secretive in general, so what exactly is your point? Do you want us to parade all of our pilots in front of camera just to show that none of the our F16 went down? You are claiming to down the F16, bring forward the proof.

Most of the information about PAF, its assets and pilots is secretive in general, so what exactly is your point? Do you want us to parade all of our pilots in front of camera just to show that none of the our F16 went down? You are claiming to down the F16, bring forward the proof.

Secretive 😂😂 you literally paraded you strike formation in front of the entire world
Disclosed everything about your pilots made them celebrities 😂😂😂

Secretive 😂😂 you literally paraded you strike formation in front of the entire world
Disclosed everything about your pilots made them celebrities 😂😂😂

Yes because we have a neighbor that is world's biggest liar as a whole nation. :lol:

That's my point why didn't you disclose these two pilots . To finish this confussion

What confusion?

This propaganda is long debunked.

You are just using a different picture for Shahzaz ud Din. Seriously, you have to be an indiot.

No amount of diversions can hide the fact that India is covering up the loss of SU-30MKI.

Doesn't the OP have any work to do?

- PRTP GWD

He is doing excellent work from the looks of it.

Last edited:
That's my point why didn't you disclose these two pilots . To finish this confussion

We like to keep Indians in confusion. :lol:

The world saw how your generals came on media and claimed that no Mig was shot down and all Migs & pilots are accounted for. Then we paraded Abhi-None-Done in front of entire world.

Then we all know the stories of AIM-120c and Shahzaz ud Din. :rofl:

Why would we clear the confusion when we are making you laughing stock to the entire world without doing anything.

Last edited:
We like to keep Indians in confusion. :lol:

The world saw how your generals came on media and claimed that no Mig was shot down and all Migs & pilots are accounted for. Then we paraded Abhi-None-Done in front of entire world.

Then we all know the stories of AIM-120c and Shahzaz ud Din. :rofl:

Why would we clear the confusion when we are making you laughing stock to the entire world without doing anything.
My only point is if paf can parade the strike team why not those pilots whose names are being used . Not even a single interview . Tweets by "Journalists" are of no use

My only point is if paf can parade the strike team why not those pilots whose names are being used . Not even a single interview . Tweets by "Journalists" are of no use

Our pilots our decision, you can keep guessing.

Back
Top Bottom