What's new

No Future for the Poor in Pakistan

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Unfortunate that this man thought the best course of action was to take his life and worrying that no one will take care of his daughters, he ended up killing them too.

And all for what 14k rupees rent?

If I had known, I would have sent this man 100 dollars.

Khair this was just the story of one man. There are many more like him that are increasing and suffering day by day.

Meanwhile the ones responsible like Bajwa are being defended on this forum by people that never had to face a harsh day in their entire lives.

Your thoughts..?

I cant watch it I get too teary eyed this country is lost property dealers don't care

Last edited:
Families in DHA lives a lavish life style while the Awam die of starvation, but no worries Mard-e-Mujahids are prepared for any Attack from Enemy. Pakistan was once divided into two thanks to Thugs in Uniform and if it happens again I can bet it will be the same Institution who will be responsible, unless we break this system and create a new one.

Unfortunate that this man thought the best course of action was to take his life and worrying that no one will take care of his daughters, he ended up killing them too.

And all for what 14k rupees rent?

If I had known, I would have sent this man 100 dollars.

Khair this was just the story of one man. There are many more like him that are increasing and suffering day by day.

Meanwhile the ones responsible like Bajwa are being defended on this forum by people that never had to face a harsh day in their entire lives.

Your thoughts..?
My two threads are deleted on this forum today just because they were showing a true face and reality of bajwa. The mods of this forum aren't any less than bajwa himself.

Not just the poor, even lower middle class is fighting for survival
Food inflation up, medicines up, shitty hospitals and services, not many employers/opportunities.
Too many taxes/surcharges on sui gas and electricity bills……

Just got our tickets confirmed to return abroad, its tough to survive here without big incomes nowadays
Just to see a doctor here in residential street is 1000 rupees fees. The vegetables shop owner has notebooks full of peoples names who owe him money…..ppl take sabzi on udhaar and hardly payback

Not just the poor, even lower middle class is fighting for survival
Food inflation up, medicines up, shitty hospitals and services, not many employers/opportunities.
Too many taxes/surcharges on sui gas and electricity bills……

Just got our tickets confirmed to return abroad, its tough to survive here without big incomes nowadays
Just to see a doctor here in residential street is 1000 rupees fees. The vegetables shop owner has notebooks full of peoples names who owe him money…..ppl take sabzi on udhaar and hardly payback

Why returning back with your Canadian $$ you can live a nice life in Pakistan which wouldn't be there in Canada.

On the topic, average households are getting Electricity bills of excess than 40,000 PKR and that is just Electricity Bill, what about monthly groceries? Sui Gas Bill, Water Bill? Phone and internet, transportation cost? If you are living in a rental apartment or house? Medical bills? Unexpected expenses.

What is Bajwa doing wasting crucial time taking foreign trips instead of military duties?

@HttpError

On the topic, average households are getting Electricity bills of excess than 40,000 PKR and that is just Electricity Bill,

I presume this must be an household with 2 or 3 ACs?

Why returning back with your Canadian $$ you can live a nice life in Pakistan which wouldn't be there in Canada.

That will be true if @Catalystic sb has a very large investment corpus and is a retired person. Else he has to keep in mind earning potential too.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom