What's new

'No fascism in our kitchen' Beef fests at 210 places in Kerala by SFI

Alright but where is your source to counter my source? You claimed to have official Government of Kerala statistics. Link them please. You claim my sources are worthless but you got nothing to show mate. Or am I supposed to take your word for it. You still haven't linked it buddy.

And again why are you bringing other states into this? This thread is about Kerala so lets keep it about Kerala. Even if you consider Lakshadweep, you know the population is ethnically Malayalees who migrated right? Their culture is pretty similar to Kerala.

So, your sources are true and mine are NOT?!
Why the double standards?

regarding other states, it is to show the fake outrage that does not exist in Kerala people you lot are trying to project here.
And the sad state of affairs for you is that you lot are supporting 'gau hatya' the, barbaric and inhumane act committed by few criminals when they butchered that young cow in public.

Like I said, with that single move, in half an hour, you lot handed 2 states to BJP on a platter. ponder that.

So, your sources are true and mine are NOT?!
Why the double standards?

regarding other states, it is to show the fake outrage that does not exist in Kerala people you lot are trying to project here.
And the sad state of affairs for you is that you lot are supporting 'gau hatya' the, barbaric and inhumane act committed by few criminals when they butchered that young cow in public.

Like I said, with that single move, in half an hour, you lot handed 2 states to BJP on a platter. ponder that.
You're sources are NOT TRUE until you link them or explain where you got them from. Simply claiming Government of Kerala statistics? Come on don't be lame. I can claim that CIA gave me my statistics, will that make it true? I gave my sources.
You replied 3 times but still haven't given any links or sources about the info. So I can assume it was all bull you were pulling out the aforementioned somewhere else.. ;)

And another thing. You keep saying 'you lot'. Tell me exactly what my lot is? Go on.
You're just another fanatic whose trying to divide the Indian community on the pretext of religious righteousness.

South Indians have in modern India become the progressive element of India.

No wonder the IT capital of india is actually South India Bangalore.

North Indians are corrupt Hindutva extremists.

You're sources are NOT TRUE until you link them or explain where you got them from. Simply claiming Government of Kerala statistics? Come on don't be lame. I can claim that CIA gave me my statistics, will that make it true? I gave my sources.
You replied 3 times but still haven't given any links or sources about the info. So I can assume it was all bull you were pulling out the aforementioned somewhere else.. ;)

And another thing. You keep saying 'you lot'. Tell me exactly what my lot is? Go on.
You're just another fanatic whose trying to divide the Indian community on the pretext of religious righteousness.

touché brother.
I have no need to give any links, for now, I cant anyway, since I am not allowed to post the links yet.

BUT the point I am driving at is this. Your crap cannot be truer than mine, if you get the stink. ;)

South Indians have in modern India become the progressive element of India.

No wonder the IT capital of india is actually South India Bangalore.

North Indians are corrupt Hindutva extremists.
Been to Bangalore lately? yeah the lakes are now spewing froth all over the city courtesy of the we all know who

touché brother.
I have no need to give any links, for now, I cant anyway, since I am not allowed to post the links yet.

BUT the point I am driving at is this. Your crap cannot be truer than mine, if you get the stink. ;)

Been to Bangalore lately? yeah the lakes are now spewing froth all over the city courtesy of the we all know who
you DO have a need to give the links bro, if you wanna make your point heard. If you can't paste the link, at-least name the website/book/document you found it in.
And you're absolutely right. My crap might not be any truer than yours, but if someone asks me where the stink is coming from, I can point it out :angel:

you DO have a need to give the links bro, if you wanna make your point heard. If you can't paste the link, at-least name the website/book/document you found it in.
And you're absolutely right. My crap might not be any truer than yours, but if someone asks me where the stink is coming from, I can point it out :angel:

The link to his source is deep within his @ss. Are you sure you want to see it?

The link to his source is deep within his @ss. Are you sure you want to see it?
We're just messing with each other at this point. All in good fun
Always glad to see another FF7 fan!

Those who loose their job can take up the job of slaughtering PIGS and eating them.

Maybe we cannot afford to keep the infirm and the retarded alive either. Maybe we need to open concentration camps to exterminate all those who we cannot afford to keep alive. :coffee:

You clearly don't want the retards to suffer life, do you ?

Well if their concern is cheap proteins, then they can start eating Pigs and Dogs.

Rats and insects.

Communist in kerala need to learn from communist in China on how to eat Cheap protein rich foods.

you have no place in the south. shove it in the north.

I am yet to see muslim who eats pork. Is it really necessary to slaughter cows? I don't have any problem slaughtering bulls. Why is it so necessary to slaughter cows?

food is food buddy don't get carried away i am a Hindu i don't eat beef but i fiercely oppose such laws that tell people what to eat.

lets all keep religion at home outside i am an Indian.

food is food buddy don't get carried away i am a Hindu i don't eat beef but i fiercely oppose such laws that tell people what to eat.

How about freedom of expression like in USA?
Are u for that too? If so, please show us u'r courage in that parameter as well.

How about freedom of expression like in USA?
Are u for that too? If so, please show us u'r courage in that parameter as well.

what do you mean by freedom of expression ?

Exactly what those words say.
The most basic human need to "express what he/she want's to in any form"

yes everybody has the right exercise the freedom of expression until unless they impose their will and opinion on others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom