What's new

No country for brave men

Nobody can dare to remove the Blasphemy law from Pakistan.
Millions are there to spill their blood for Namoos-e-Risalat and destroy any Hypocrite who will dare to remove the law. Enough is enough.

And how many of these millions will do the same if a muslim blasphemes against a Hindu god?

You mentioned a word starting with "H" and ending with "crite".

no, that's probably just what people like you want to happen but I dont think it will...it will never transpire to civil war...i will dismiss it just like i often dismiss your other stuff -
AZ, given your predisposition for indolence and your reactionary defense of Pakistan's establishment, why wouldn't I find your knee-jerk rejection more of an encouragement than a statement of your immediate support?

since when did you Americans care?
About Pakistan? Many decades now...at least since India fell into the Soviet orbit, if not before.

as long as the violence doesnt affect you, what do you care?
Why does America have a Peace Corps? Why do spend money on foreign economic development and disaster relief? Why do we support peacekeeping operations? Here are the words of U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt on January 6, 1941:

In the future days, which we seek to make secure, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms.

The first is freedom of speech and expression—everywhere in the world.

The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way--everywhere in the world.

The third is freedom from want—which, translated into world terms, means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peacetime life for its inhabitants—everywhere in the world.

The fourth is freedom from fear—which, translated into world terms, means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor—anywhere in the world.

That is no vision of a distant millennium. It is a definite basis for a kind of world attainable in our own time and generation. That kind of world is the very antithesis of the so-called new order of tyranny which the dictators seek to create with the crash of a bomb.

Pakistanis are fatalistic people. We are not easily scared...we believe our fate is in God's hands, and we trust what God has in store for us.
That hasn't worked too well, has it?

why don't you just label them what they really are? Religious extremists
Because they are also your countrymen, and they shouldn't be treated like dirt just because of their beliefs. It is criminal acts that are to be reviled, not beliefs.

...but yes, the system does need to change. I dont think the current govt. will be able to address any of these problems. I personally dont think Pakistan is ready for truly democratic rule.
So we are in agreement here. Yet what better way is there to ready Pakistan for democratic rule then the course of action I outlined? If you have a better one, why not share it?

I personally never support this act!!! If he is hanged, he will be a hero among the mullahs and they will use his name to its maximum to get what they want. Put him in jail for life, that is teh best thing.

Agreed, but putting him in jail is not justice, thats what he wants, he said to all his forces who were there with him that i m gonna killed him and no one will shoot me. Thats gives an idea that he can afraid of death. So, he will be punished.

The only sentence for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is capital punishment!!!
As per Islamic law the punishment for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is nothing but death. When the Prophet of mercy Muhammad (saaw) opened Makkah, he ordered the killing of few individuals “even if they were wrapped in the curtains of the Ka’ba”, and among them were those who committed blasphemy against the Prophet. Abdullah Bin Khtal was killed while he was holding the curtains of the Ka’ba so were the two women Sara and Qareeba. [Tabari] Also in the third Hijra, The Prophet (saaw) got the Jew Ka’ab bin Ashraf assassinated through a commando operation led by Muhammad Bin Muslima [ra] who used to use foul language against the Prophet (saww). [Tabari] Muslim can never forgive the one who commit blasphemy of the Prophet (saaw) then how come these traitor rulers have the audacity to change the law of Allah? The so-called westernized NGO’s are once again mobilizing to ridicule the Islamic punishments. If Aasia Bibi has not committed the blasphemy against the Prophet (saaw) and was innocent then it is the fault of the western judicial system currently implemented in Pakistan and not the punishment system of Islam. In Islamic judicial system, a person is sentenced only through definite evidences (bayyinaat) in which no doubtful or circumstantial evidence or proof can used. As for the argument from certain quarters that blasphemy law is being misused and hence be repealed, then the same argument can be used for other articles of the penal code such as 302 (premeditated murder) and 307 (attempted murder). In fact the whole English penal code is defective and is regularly misused by the criminals. For example the mere registration of a case against a person allows the police to through the accused into jail whereas in Islamic justice system there is no room for such injustices. Hence, these NGO’s, if they were fair, should work to explore the root cause and call for the replacement of the British colonial justice system with the Islamic system of justice in order to protect women’s rights instead of attacking the Islamic punishment system. These rulers and NGO’s have neither regard for Muslims nor the sanctity of the honor of the Prophet (saaw).

The only sentence for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is capital punishment!!!
As per Islamic law the punishment for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is nothing but death. When the Prophet of mercy Muhammad (saaw) opened Makkah, he ordered the killing of few individuals “even if they were wrapped in the curtains of the Ka’ba”, and among them were those who committed blasphemy against the Prophet. Abdullah Bin Khtal was killed while he was holding the curtains of the Ka’ba so were the two women Sara and Qareeba. [Tabari] Also in the third Hijra, The Prophet (saaw) got the Jew Ka’ab bin Ashraf assassinated through a commando operation led by Muhammad Bin Muslima [ra] who used to use foul language against the Prophet (saww). [Tabari] Muslim can never forgive the one who commit blasphemy of the Prophet (saaw) then how come these traitor rulers have the audacity to change the law of Allah? The so-called westernized NGO’s are once again mobilizing to ridicule the Islamic punishments. If Aasia Bibi has not committed the blasphemy against the Prophet (saaw) and was innocent then it is the fault of the western judicial system currently implemented in Pakistan and not the punishment system of Islam. In Islamic judicial system, a person is sentenced only through definite evidences (bayyinaat) in which no doubtful or circumstantial evidence or proof can used. As for the argument from certain quarters that blasphemy law is being misused and hence be repealed, then the same argument can be used for other articles of the penal code such as 302 (premeditated murder) and 307 (attempted murder). In fact the whole English penal code is defective and is regularly misused by the criminals. For example the mere registration of a case against a person allows the police to through the accused into jail whereas in Islamic justice system there is no room for such injustices. Hence, these NGO’s, if they were fair, should work to explore the root cause and call for the replacement of the British colonial justice system with the Islamic system of justice in order to protect women’s rights instead of attacking the Islamic punishment system. These rulers and NGO’s have neither regard for Muslims nor the sanctity of the honor of the Prophet (saaw).

assalam alaikum

Good post brother but our brothers don't wanna understand it no matter how many times we repeat it. jazak Allah

TARIQ

...and soon splits in the Army will be visible. It may be a matter of weeks or months, but soon blood will be flowing in the streets and ministries.

not a CHANCE of that happening, so i will dismiss it just like i often dismiss your other stuff -
This premonition deserves additional explanation and justification. The analogy is John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry in 1859. John Brown was that rarity, a true American terrorist. His cause was the abolition of slavery, and he tried to seize a federal arsenal in support of his cause.

Brown and his gang were defeated, but the reaction of the country laid bare the split in the nation between pro-Union and pro-slavery forces: Northerners praised his motives, whereupon Southerners responded that the North had "sanctioned and applauded theft, murder, and treason".

Just as Pakistanis are split between those who favor Taseer's assassin, and those who are reviled by it.

Nobody in 1859 foresaw civil war, or the split in the U.S. Army. Yet Brown's raid had put the division over slavery at the top of the political agenda, and the South decided that slavery without Union would be better than a Union without slaves. The 1860 election in favor of Lincoln made the separation complete. So it was that less than three years after the raid the colonel who defeated Brown broke away from the Union to command the rebel armies.

Ababeel -- no offence, but as a non-Pakistani I dont accept or like the fact that you are saying what the laws should and shouldnt be in Pakistan.

if you like the law, propose it be set up in Bangladesh....

i would like to think most people in this forum are against this man made law

Why is it that the liberals are so obsessed with this law?

For the love of God, you're killing people in the name of this law. The guy called it a Black Law, You're saying I will kill people who do that, I have to oppose it... If I thought this was an Islamic law, I wouldn't be saying so - if I still thought this was an Islamic law, I wouldn't have been a Muslim.

But I am a Muslim, that means there is an issue with you, your interpretation of Islam. You guys are the crazy ones who are doing all the Killing... In any other logical world, you would be killed first since you're behaving like a wild animal which you must put down before it kills you.

The whole law in Pakistan is a cheap copy of British laws and there are loopholes in some that you can drive a double decker bus thru them... yet liberals choose to target this law only... This gives the impression that it is not about sorting out the problems of the people/Pakistan rather it is a shot at Islam itself...

Oh yeah hum toh Musalmaan hi nahi hain, aap hi thekaydaar hain Islam ke. Humari namazein toh iblees ko jaakeh lagti hain... Do you have to be a crazy nutjob to be a Muslim now?

If only our politicians had the decency and sensitivity in the matter considering the Prophet saw has been insulted across the western world in recent times... It disturbs people, creates disharmony and the result is what we are seeing in Pakistan today...

There has been too much sensitivity, now the stick has to be lifted... These Mullahs won't listen to any other language, they have to be beaten at their own game...

All sorts of criminals get away with their crimes using loopholes in Pakistani laws... The only thing wrong that the secularists can see however, is the blasphemy law... Praise be to God... and God save us all...
Mullahs are worse than all sorts of criminals combined right now. They are against the foundations upon which the human race can continue.

This is an impossibility that you force someone to say what you want them to say otherwise you kill them.

I think such people are now unworthy of living and should be put down before they harm other living human beings. This is heading this way, we can't be hunted like animals any more... pretty soon phir gali gali main Mullah marega.

With the threats from the ullema, from cancelling his namaze jinnaza, distribution of sweets and the fan pages on facebook from a murderer... I think these people have gone below the acceptable forms of humanity. The crazy nutjobs must die.

At Ababeel,

Good post but 2 points from side.
1) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did order the punishment of those, so the question arises why he ordered merciness and punishment both for the same cause, my knowledge says that these are two limits that he sets, one is for the individual crime commited by someone whose doings are personally against the prophet and it was not creating any problem for the state so he did mercy to those ones, but those ones who were not only criticizing the prophet but also creating threats for the state and Islam so he ordered punishment.
2) he ordered mercy at the time when Islam is not at the top so he decided to go for the mercy.
But when islam was established in Arab then there is no mercy for the evils.
Same things should be considered here, we cant punished someone by killing her/him because we have to established Islam universally first and then implement it, I know someone of you will reply me Pakistan is a Islamic Republic, then my answer will be no pakistan is not an Islamic state, it is a Muslim state,
I would add one thing more to it, if you will not agreed to my point then its ok, law should be there, but tell me when Taseer did namoose Risaalat, plz provide me link.
Thanx

With the threats from the ullema, from cancelling his namaze jinnaza, distribution of sweets and the fan pages on facebook from a murderer... I think these people have gone below the acceptable forms of humanity. The crazy nutjobs must die.

promoting a Muslim to not have a (obligatory) dignified funeral; celebrating the death of a human (a Muslim at that); glorifying a killer (of a Muslim at that)

crazy nutjobs they sure are.....

these are the same people who lie and twist verses just so they can use and abuse the religion

MOST unfortunate

For the love of God, you're killing people in the name of this law. The guy called it a Black Law, You're saying I will kill people who do that, I have to oppose it... If I thought this was an Islamic law, I wouldn't be saying so - if I still thought this was an Islamic law, I wouldn't have been a Muslim.

Dont be silly... I am not killing anyone... Is this the secularist way of winning discussion... accusing others of murder now? but then you are left with nothing but false accusations obviously... I have condemned this murder on this very thread...

But I am a Muslim, that means there is an issue with you, your interpretation of Islam. You guys are the crazy ones who are doing all the Killing... In any other logical world, you would be killed first since you're behaving like a wild animal which you must put down before it kills you.

Again... accusations of killing others... Talk like a grown up

Oh yeah hum toh Musalmaan hi nahi hain, aap hi thekaydaar hain Islam ke. Humari namazein toh iblees ko jaakeh lagti hain... Do you have to be a crazy nutjob to be a Muslim now?

You know what... Secularists on this forum are some of the most intolerant bunch of baffoons that I have come across... infact you guys are totally unbelievable... and this forum is proof that your type are as bad a threat to civility like any uneducated Mullah... Infact you are opposite side of the same coin... It takes like what... three posts for you guys to show your stupid hate for those who differ from you and resort to insults like Thekaydar and nonsense like that...

There has been too much sensitivity, now the stick has to be lifted... These Mullahs won't listen to any other language, they have to be beaten at their own game...

You d be a fool to think that you will overcome the Islamic element in Pakistan with threats on an insignificant little forum... before you see your dreams realize, you ll actually see an Islamic takeover of Pakistan...

Mullahs are worse than all sorts of criminals combined right now. They are against the foundations upon which the human race can continue.

I m not a Mullah but let me enjoy writing this here... Secularists are the worst creation of Allah upon earth... Pointless rant your comment is... nothing more

This is an impossibility that you force someone to say what you want them to say otherwise you kill them.

You can say whatever you like... but if you insult a billion people, you d be a fool to think you wont get your head smashed in... Your experience today should have taught you that by now... haha

I think such people are now unworthy of living and should be put down before they harm other living human beings. This is heading this way, we can't be hunted like animals any more... pretty soon phir gali gali main Mullah marega.

What you are proposing is a total civil war in Pakistan... the end result of which will be that each and every secularist and liberal including the moderators and admins of this very forum will be hunted down and those who are caught will be hanged in the streets... You have been warned... ;)

That includes secularists too!!! have a good night

Bro --- I think when he says ''you'' he is saying it in a symbollic sense. Not necessarily YOU.

i.e. the terrorists & their sympathisers/apologists who condone their actions whole-heartedly (blindly)

and if not condone, at least those who remain mute, indifferent, or try to justify any such action that effects others

Bro --- I think when he says ''you'' he is saying it in a symbollic sense. Not necessarily YOU.

i.e. the terrorists & their sympathisers/apologists who condone their actions whole-heartedly (blindly)

and if not condone, at least those who remain mute, indifferent, or try to justify any such action that effects others

I hope you are right but he quoted my post and then went on his rant... Plz guys you are all educated people... You do not handle such things with more aggression... learn to fight in a dignified way... bring up the arguments and discuss the issues... Asking for having a Mullah dying in every street is no different from what the TTP desire for having a Pak Army officer dying in each street of Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom