What's new

No country for brave men

Muslims to engage in Jihad when the enemy attacks... Think before you post stupid comments...

If so, what the **** are you doing in UK? Why don't you join the Taliban in Afghanistan? After all, they weren't 'corrupt'. In the 1990s, they killed all the 'corrupt' politicians. And as you can clearly see, Afghanistan was the best country in the world then. Right?

@Solomon2,
I appreciate your input. I will be back with a response later.
@Mohd bin Qasim,
I will give you this much: The Prophet of Islam was not a Jesus-like person. The Prophet of Islam did take part in wars and, if my memory is correct, he may have personally killed someone or have someone get killed--especially those who fought against, tortured, and killed early Muslims. He was more in the mould of Moses. Not Jesus.
To understand this: Everyone can benefit from an excellent movie called 'The Message' (1976) starring Anthony Hopkins. It is an authentic early history of Islam and shows the Prophet of Islam wearing many hats; being a military general is one of them.
However, he also took a lot of personal insults without paying back. I find it hard to believe that he, upon whom actual ***** was poured and yet forgave, would decide to kill someone for personal verbal abuse.
Oh, but we are not talking about 6th century Arabia here. We are talking about a Black Law introduced by a RUTHLESS military general in Pakistan in the 1980s.

U take Deen from a Movie?

TARIQ

Bro Abu Zolfiqar... It has its basis in Islam... There are known reports of the prophet saw ordering his Sahabah to kill blasphemers...

I think a read of this leaflet would be of help... JzkAllah Khair...

As per Islamic law the punishment for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is nothing but death. When the Prophet of mercy Muhammad (saaw) opened Makkah, he ordered the killing of few individuals “even if they were wrapped in the curtains of the Ka’ba”, and among them were those who committed blasphemy against the Prophet. Abdullah Bin Khtal was killed while he was holding the curtains of the Ka’ba so were the two women Sara and Qareeba. [Tabari] Also in the third Hijra, The Prophet (saaw) got the Jew Ka’ab bin Ashraf assassinated through a commando operation led by Muhammad Bin Muslima [ra] who used to use foul language against the Prophet (saww). [Tabari]

The original leaflet here...

The only sentence for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is capital punishment!!! | Hizb ut-Tahrir: Wilayah Pakistan

just read the article i posted earlier.......

and tell me --- Christians in Pakistan have never commented derogatory remarks about Prophet of any Religion because Christianity is religion of peace and respect just like Islam and the other religious groups in Pakistan.

so why do we need this law? Have we ever had a case where it was PROVEN that non-Muslim was a blasphemer, and this caused widespread anger and riotting to the point that the state would have to intervene?

sorry bro, i am not convinced. It's a pathetic law, and it is my personal hope that it is repealed

the govt. is so spineless, they take threats from these extremist mullahs......

and it was ''secular'' Z.A.B. who began this trend of bowing down and being scared and arm-twisted by mullahs

If so, what the **** are you doing in UK? Why don't you join the Taliban in Afghanistan? After all, they weren't 'corrupt'. In the 1990s, they killed all the 'corrupt' politicians. And as you can clearly see, Afghanistan was the best country in the world then. Right?

The most stupid post of the day!!!

You get the clown of the forum award...

Applause everyone...

I've never seen an Islamic rally against corruption or disease or underdevelopment or lack of education. The right has never bothered to tackle any corruption or misuse of power. Now they're gloating over their triumph over a sinner. Again, this was a religiously motivated murder. Invoking God's retribution here is highly disingenuous.We've reached a point where you can't even say anything against the moulvis withouth being killed.

they just want an easy-way-out by shouting and holding signs over relatively petty, superficial issues

they dont have the brain-power or the energy to approach more important issues (lack of education, disease, corruption, family-planning, etc.) because when they arent shouting, or eating, or labelling others ''kaffir'' they are fast asleep and snoring away on their chaar pais

i hate to generalize, but all these so-called religious parties and groups in Pakistan are good for nothing.

there's only one Islamic group in Pakistan I truly respect. And that would be Edhi Group.

To me at least, what they do is REAL Islamic works.

assalam alaikum

Ahmad yesterday Geo was reporting he told the other fellow if he kill the governer don't stop me i will surrender.

yes, i heard that. and if that is true, then the other guards are equally responsible for Mr. Taseer's death, i am amazed that the other guards are still free.

the only way to properly "f*ck you" to the cancers in this country who are trying to nibble away at it -- is to REPEAL this pathetic law.
they say "we will wage anarchy in Pakistan if you repeal it"
we should say

BRING IT ON

because after today, if we dont do anything --then we are screwed

Though you can not justify the act of Qadri as he acted out of law of land but what end result Salman Taseer got was his self made as he was playing with the sentiment of Muslims in this charged atmosphere worldwide when muslims are enraged by blasphemy against the beloved Prophet (PBUH) in western world which was occuring in a series. His tone was not even consiliatory or he could have talked about amendments. He was clearly acting as a ambassador of west in this critical matter.

Nobody can dare to remove the Blasphemy law from Pakistan.
Millions are there to spill their blood for Namoos-e-Risalat and destroy any Hypocrite who will dare to remove the law. Enough is enough.

The only sentence for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is capital punishment!!!

As per Islamic law the punishment for the blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad (saaw) is nothing but death. When the Prophet of mercy Muhammad (saaw) opened Makkah, he ordered the killing of few individuals “even if they were wrapped in the curtains of the Ka’ba”, and among them were those who committed blasphemy against the Prophet. Abdullah Bin Khtal was killed while he was holding the curtains of the Ka’ba so were the two women Sara and Qareeba. [Tabari] Also in the third Hijra, The Prophet (saaw) got the Jew Ka’ab bin Ashraf assassinated through a commando operation led by Muhammad Bin Muslima [ra] who used to use foul language against the Prophet (saww). [Tabari] Muslim can never forgive the one who commit blasphemy of the Prophet (saaw) then how come these traitor rulers have the audacity to change the law of Allah? The so-called westernized NGO’s are once again mobilizing to ridicule the Islamic punishments. If Aasia Bibi has not committed the blasphemy against the Prophet (saaw) and was innocent then it is the fault of the western judicial system currently implemented in Pakistan and not the punishment system of Islam. In Islamic judicial system, a person is sentenced only through definite evidences (bayyinaat) in which no doubtful or circumstantial evidence or proof can used. As for the argument from certain quarters that blasphemy law is being misused and hence be repealed, then the same argument can be used for other articles of the penal code such as 302 (premeditated murder) and 307 (attempted murder). In fact the whole English penal code is defective and is regularly misused by the criminals. For example the mere registration of a case against a person allows the police to through the accused into jail whereas in Islamic justice system there is no room for such injustices. Hence, these NGO’s, if they were fair, should work to explore the root cause and call for the replacement of the British colonial justice system with the Islamic system of justice in order to protect women’s rights instead of attacking the Islamic punishment system. These rulers and NGO’s have neither regard for Muslims nor the sanctity of the honor of the Prophet (saaw).

Last edited:
I've never seen an Islamic rally against corruption or disease or underdevelopment or lack of education. The right has never bothered to tackle any corruption or misuse of power. Now they're gloating over their triumph over a sinner. Again, this was a religiously motivated murder. Invoking God's retribution here is highly disingenuous.We've reached a point where you can't even say anything against the moulvis withouth being killed.

assalam alaikum

For very simple reason ppl elect the political parties to deal with these issues. For example if fazlu wanna question hafeez shiekh in issue of economic will not benefit us. All those issues r best dealt with their own professional including Religion.

No one is gonna take my words against a religous scholar on the issue of religion doesnot matter how a big officer or good name i have.

TARIQ

This piece of law has taken huge amount of time and energy of GoP as well its public, things dont look good to me even if you abolish or keep the law, i also fear it will find its way in other countries as well.

Mumtaz Qadri, Taseer's killer should be hanged till death.
How many of you supports it???????

Mumtaz Qadri, Taseer's killer should be hanged till death.
How many of you supports it???????

I personally never support this act!!! If he is hanged, he will be a hero among the mullahs and they will use his name to its maximum to get what they want. Put him in jail for life, that is teh best thing.

Back
Top Bottom