What's new

No cheap comments; Mullah Fazlu-rehman warned by Asim Bajwa

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B08tQpHCAAAw8r6.jpg

I am not sure exactly if General Bajwa should have made this comment at all. He is DG ISPR not Perwaiz Rasheed or Rahman Malik. As far as defenders of Pakistan is concerned, recruiting females as combatant is a huge mistake as well as waste of money which we already have little.

I am not sure exactly if General Bajwa should have made this comment at all. He is DG ISPR not Perwaiz Rasheed or Rahman Malik. As far as defenders of Pakistan is concerned, recruiting females as combatant is a huge mistake as well as waste of money which we already have little.

in his personal capacity. read his tweet bio

Now what did Mullah do? Yaar why doesnt anyone strip his Mullah title? Badmash has done enough sin to shed it already!
Probably you are unaware that this moron has not even completed 'Dars-e-Nizami' hence him using the title of 'Moluana' is just like how Amir Liaquat the fraud uses 'Dr' title.

in his personal capacity. read his tweet bio
I guess even in his personal capacity it does not look right. He is an officer in uniform.

Last edited:
damn yesss shitt

Now what did Mullah do? Yaar why doesnt anyone strip his Mullah title? Badmash has done enough sin to shed it already!
i think its more of a political title than religious

This is a fake account and its the 8th or 9th time PTI trolls have used fake accounts for political point scoring. The man is DG ISPR and it speaks volumes about the intellectual capability of the revolutionary monkey who thought to use it for a bit of fun.

Back
Top Bottom