What's new

No boy as good-looking as Imran Abbas in India or Pakistan: Muzaffar Ali

dont know abt all,,,,but hotey toh ha.
kisi ko kahi kehtey huey suna tha:D
kanye-1.gif

Last edited:
would I be considered as Gay if , I commented on this thread :P Well, Op why the hell on earth you read such Gay stuff?

I hate him....too much...I dunno why General Public confuse ....Ladies getup vis-a-vis with ...Male Models
Boys must appear tough and hard in Looks....Iam going to call my Guru @jamahir on that controversial issue :enjoy:

firstly, thank you for the compliment. :-)

and you are right... imran abbas has "too clean" looks... he is more a pretty boy than someone who can be called dashing.

if muzaffar ali had to take a pakistani actor, he should have gone for hamza ali abbasi or fawad khan... they have classic manly good looks.

Fawad Khan might have been dubbed a Lahori kebab

:lol:

do Indians have blue eyes..

Aish Rai has natural blue eyes.. it is all over the world, but frequency changes from region to region (not country to country..)

aishwarya has blue-green eyes... this is screen shot from the song "mere khayalon ki mallika" from the film "josh"...

snapshot1.png

and we have our own pdf female indian member, blue_eyes.

i had a female computing teacher whose eyes were grey i think... she generally wore glasses.

He has a thing for fat girls.

"fat girls" na kahiye, huzoor... call them "voluptuous" and say that slowly... "volup...tuous"... :D

too late, you chose to comment, so you got gay virus too.

Gay virus is a good idea. I think it can be a good solution to the population explosion problem.

You can also use it as a biological weapon. And the greatest advantage is, where ever you drop that biological weapon, everybody will be happy.

You dropped the weapon, your purpose is served, so you are happy.
Those who became gay, they are happy, coz gay = happy.
Those who did not become gay, they are happy too as they have now more choices for women and reduced competition!!

It's a win-win situation !!

I think @jamahir should work on the gay virus instead.

Gay virus is a good idea. I think it can be a good solution to the population explosion problem.

You can also use it as a biological weapon. And the greatest advantage is, where ever you drop that biological weapon, everybody will be happy.

You dropped the weapon, your purpose is served, so you are happy.
Those who became gay, they are happy, coz gay = happy.
Those who did not become gay, they are happy too as they have now more choices for women and reduced competition!!

It's a win-win situation !!

I think @jamahir should work on the gay virus instead.

straight males wouldn't feel safe in a sea of gays.

from some years ago was this news about usa military, ( Gay bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )..

besides, male population reduction has a female promoter ( The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything ).

but why are we discussing this, the thread topic being something else ??

Last edited:
If you talk about looks and over all personality, no star can beat Hritik Roshan in the whole Asia, forget Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom