What's new

No Bloody Civilian is Eligible in Pakistan

rafiki.. let us not blame others when the disease is within.

why should others care when the elites and feudals do a good job themselves of screwing up.

Junior's grand father did a phenomenal job of lining up all the feudals and re-educating or executing them. If you want to clean up; start with a clean slate. generations of slavery cannot be overcome without these final solution. The Army are now the new feudals.
Screw up is different to orchestrated mayhem.

Won't even get a Chaprasi job overseas

All Fauji "Pride" is connected to Gun , if you are also holding gun , in 2 second they will ask for lets sit down and discuss this

Until this Mantra exist FAUJI life is better then Civilian they will continue to have this superiority complex

No one needs you on border or jeeps go retire and let Civilians run the checkpost no one needs you

No need to bring AI, staellite, Telecommunication experts to become Chairman of public office holding. Our ritred Army officer are more capable then any scientiest or field of experts.

My army My pride fk all of you

:triniti::triniti:
FwzdVPMX0AIQbne.jpg

FwzdWHBX0AA2hlS.jpg

Unsurprisingly, they let go of a Ph.D. heading HEC and put a retarded BA pass as head or something.

They might as well put Faryal Talpur as a national health officer at this rate. She is the one who said to ask a dog if it has rabies before you get the shot.

Last edited:
No need to bring AI, staellite, Telecommunication experts to become Chairman of public office holding. Our ritred Army officer are more capable then any scientiest or field of experts.

My army My pride fk all of you

:triniti::triniti:
View attachment 932778

View attachment 932779

Fauji Superiority complex

These people are trained to believe they are SUPERIOR to civilians

How many in Pakistan know this "Statement , know a Fauji and your work will get done in Government offices"

Now, shouldn't the Army appoint their retired men as judges in the HC and supreme court...

They have already done this, with men of their choice, pliable, manipulated, coerced and sold to the highest bidder.

As that would be too manifested to the outside world.

Last edited:
Every country has an army except Pakistan where an army has a country

Unsure , how can Army person , have experience of Business Administration or MBA degree

Most military of world , have training for
  • Military Tactics
  • Radar Signal
  • Weapons Training

The experience is not transferrable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom