What's new

Nizam-i-adal approved

How many cases do you believe should be reopened wtf should all the Americans and Pakistani soldiers be tried the world had to forget alot after wwll and they would have to do that this time as well unless the past is forgiven the future won't work even in the US the civil war had to be kept behind or in Iranian revolution the past will have to be forgotten and the video of the Swat incident is fake.

AgNoStIc MuSliM said:
Dear sherdil76,

You have received a warning at Pakistan Defence Forum.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

Sher Dil,

This type of language is really not acceptable.

You know very well how offensive 'maa behen' terminology is.

I realize that you feel strongly about the individuals under discussion, but you can criticize them without resorting to such language.

Also, keep in mind that while the forum is completely tolerant of Shariah, we will continue to regard the TTP-S (MUllah Fazlullah and company) as a terrorist group and terrorists, until they completely disarm and the state writ is imposed.

So please make sure that you support the Nizam-e-Adl, and Sufi Mohammed (who has also argued for disarmament) and not the TTP-S or TTP.

Supporting groups the forum considers terrorist groups is a serious violation and can result in a ban.

Thank you.

P.S: This is just a warning for now.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...am-i-adal-approved-post353095.html#post353095
When u people open your eyes??

Every one know that Islam is spreading with great speed, thats why the western world is scared of Islam, so they bought some thaykay dars of Islam, and gave them money to destory the image of Islam, after this no one will acccept Islam!

I agree with you about bring the thakaydar thingi, but those who are lying their lives to get this land free from their illegal occupation are not the real thakay dar but people like musharaf and r a malik who can do anything for them even sell their mom and sis to other for few bucks

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Pakistan Defence Forum

To All,
i simply not accept the above warning since I didnot target any fourm member in any argument though fully support the Nizam-e-Adal so if that is unacceptable to any memeber then what is the reason of participating or running discussion forums when someone donot have courage to listen to others.
as i said the word i used i.e. sis/mom were not specific to any forum member rather intended to highlight women like Dr Afia Sidqui who is known with fact that she being sold to america in musharaf era and still in notorious guantanamo bay without any charge proven against her and guess what there many others too.
about supporting terrorist groups, please show me in any of my posts where i said i am supporter of terrorists?
well i fully support Nizam-e-adal and sharia that INSHALLAH will be implemented under supervision of Maulana sufi, who has given permission by GoP, so again if someone donot accept the resolution passed by the parliment then i cannot say anything more than there is no point staying here any further where only biased/like mined arguments are acceptable.
lastly next time if you give warning to any member please put it on main page so others know too what are the reasons behind and what are the things prohibited which discussing. and if possible publish a list of terrorists and freedom fighter organisations around the world so people could be careful.
best of luck to eveyone and wish you all good stay here.
May sharia fully implemented all over in Pakistan, and Pakistan become a true Islamic state, free from corrupts and disbleivers.
wassalam

Sherdil don't quit. We all have to obey forum rules. Keep engage yourself in argument within forum rules. But never quit. All conflicts in interest or opinion can be resolved through communication. That's what i learn.

Last edited:
MQM ARE SHOUTING LIKE A DOG.

Your language tells from where u belong!! It really shows how good muslim you are!!

You dont talk if u cant answer the logical question that was ask by MQM!!
MQM has some logical questions regarding this taliban law, so sensible people will answer it sensible, but people like u and ANP and PML-N's Choudhary Nisar have started bashing about MQM and Altaf hussain!!

This is shortcut, that instead of answering MQM's question they have started MQM bashing!!

Sherdil don't quit. We all have to obey forum rules. Keep engage yourself in argument within forum rules. But never quit. All conflicts in interest or opinion can be resolved through communication. That's what i learn.

thanks mate, yes i do be believe on difference of opinion and agree on what you have said.. but I do not accept the warning given to me as it was not given with any valid proofs, its not my problem if some doesnot understand the context of conversation and I bet nobody knows in this forum that which organisations are terrorists and who are freedom fighters so how could anyone blame me for being supporter of terrorist and by the way i never support TTP but strongly in favor of tru sharia in Pakistan, and I hope Maulana Sufi could be the pioneer of it if he tactfully handle the current situation as whole world is against Sharia to be implemented in Pak but doesnot have gutts to say against Saudian where people are hanged and their heads chopped publicaly for crimes prohibited in Islam.

finally i would still like to know the list of terrorist organisations and love to see if CIA is in that list or not.... just read the news on daily telegraph

Barack Obama discloses Bush 'torture' methods including use of insects

what is the definition of a terrorist? or is it just what media tells us who are they?

Last edited:
Your language tells from where u belong!! It really shows how good muslim you are!!

You dont talk if u cant answer the logical question that was ask by MQM!!
MQM has some logical questions regarding this taliban law, so sensible people will answer it sensible, but people like u and ANP and PML-N's Choudhary Nisar have started bashing about MQM and Altaf hussain!!

This is shortcut, that instead of answering MQM's question they have started MQM bashing!!

Since it is about PML-N please start asking the questions again I hope I will be able to answer your issues on the Nizam-e-Adls aproval.

Ok i will ask!!

But if u couldnt give the answer and then u will have to vote MQM!!

Back
Top Bottom