What's new

Nigeria Shias in Potiskum hit by 'suicide attack'

Time to denounce both Whabi Mullahs and Iranian Ayatullahs

for spreading sectarian $hit in today's world.

This is horrible horrible horrible crime.

But sadly the perpetrators are the educated elite among Muslims who are blind followers of Ayatullahs and Mullahs.

Man I think about my Shia friends in Pakistan all the time.

Yes the ones with whom I grew up with.

Whose grandparents treated me like their own grand kid and loved me and guided me.
Whose parents treated me like their own kid and always loved me and guided me.

Whose Older brothers and sisters treat me like their own brother and love me and care for me.
Whose younger brothers and sisters treat me like their own brother and love me and look up to me.

Whose young kids run towards me, shrieking and laughing, when they see me, treat me like their own parent and love me.

Then these terrible incidents happen

Where is our humanity

Where is our own brain that tells us that Wahabism and Ayatullahism is all fraud, nay a disease. That must be destoryed like Ebola virus

Otherwise they will come and kill us.

Damn you Mullahs

Damn you Ayatullahs.

you snatched our humanity from us. And robbed us from love and care that we must have for our fellow men and women.

my heart cries

My eyes are filled with tears

to see this terrible terrible incident and many many incidents like these.

Oh God where are you when we need your help

to fend off these Mullahs and Ayatullahs who abuse your name

and create anarchy on your earth.

where are you.

please help us.

Iran brings only dead to people. look around the world. Everything with hizbushaytaan and iron is a mess. Nigeria have to close everything with iran shia and hizbusshayyaan. the war wil spring other african countries other whise.

Iran brings only dead to people. look around the world. Everything with hizbushaytaan and iron is a mess. Nigeria have to close everything with iran shia and hizbusshayyaan. the war wil spring other african countries other whise.
Are you thick or something? This news has nothing to do with Iran. Its a report about Nigerian Shi'as being murdered by terrorists.

Are you thick or something? This news has nothing to do with Iran. Its a report about Nigerian Shi'as being murdered by terrorists.

as per the report :

Although witnesses reported that 20 people had died in the blast, a Shia representative said the explosion had killed 15 of them and the other five had been shot dead by the security forces, BBC Nigeria correspondent Will Ross reports from the main city, Lagos.

This is not the first time that Shia officials in Nigeria have accused the military of killing their members, our correspondent says.

In July, they accused soldiers in the northern town of Zaria of opening fire on a demonstration, killing three sons of Shia leader Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

He advocates the creation of a Shia-oriented Islamic state in Nigeria, and his supporters have been involved in many clashes with the security forces over the decades.

Time to denounce both Whabi Mullahs and Iranian Ayatullahs

for spreading sectarian $hit in today's world.

This is horrible horrible horrible crime.

But sadly the perpetrators are the educated elite among Muslims who are blind followers of Ayatullahs and Mullahs.

Man I think about my Shia friends in Pakistan all the time.

Yes the ones with whom I grew up with.

Whose grandparents treated me like their own grand kid and loved me and guided me.
Whose parents treated me like their own kid and always loved me and guided me.

Whose Older brothers and sisters treat me like their own brother and love me and care for me.
Whose younger brothers and sisters treat me like their own brother and love me and look up to me.

Whose young kids run towards me, shrieking and laughing, when they see me, treat me like their own parent and love me.

Then these terrible incidents happen

Where is our humanity

Where is our own brain that tells us that Wahabism and Ayatullahism is all fraud, nay a disease. That must be destoryed like Ebola virus

Otherwise they will come and kill us.

Damn you Mullahs

Damn you Ayatullahs.

you snatched our humanity from us. And robbed us from love and care that we must have for our fellow men and women.

my heart cries

My eyes are filled with tears

to see this terrible terrible incident and many many incidents like these.

Oh God where are you when we need your help

to fend off these Mullahs and Ayatullahs who abuse your name

and create anarchy on your earth.

where are you.

please help us.

Interesting , sunnis attack shias all the time and now you blame shias .

Even if there is violence from both sides but 9 out of 10 its sunnis .

Looking at sunni terrorist groups in region and their golden history is the best answer for people like you .

Shias have always been tageted because unlike sunnis they don't wage jihad all the time unless they are attacked .

Looking at sunni terrorist groups in region and their golden history is the best answer for people like you .

Shias have always been tageted because unlike sunnis they don't wage jihad all the time unless they are attacked .
Agha Jaan

wrong way to look at this dastardly issue.

--- Sunnis fork Shias where Sunnis are in large enough numbers
--- Shias fork Sunnis where Shias are in large enough numbers.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

However both Sunnis and Shia Mullahs and Ayatullahs espouse cruelty and butchery in the name of Islam.

Hope you understand it.

Last edited:

Silent cry is right. Sunnis are often the people committing the violence in the name of religion. ISIS, Jundullah, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hizb Ul Ahrar. We all have much to be ashamed of. I believe Sunnis are much more intolerant and according to the world muslim report it holds true that fewer percentage of Sunnis consider shias muslims in Pakistan while a larger percentage calls them kaffir.

The problem here is how people themselves declare someone kaffir. The relation between person and Allah exists so who are we to judge who is muslim or not. Let us remember Shakeel auj and muhammed farooq khan were all killed by Sunnis. I am a sunni but I admit the mistakes fellow sunnis have made.

Personally I respect Irans quest for nuclear technology, but not its regime. Iran should get rid of the horrid mullahs who know nothing of the world and are far from the mutazilite ideology of Ijtehad.

So, it's Iran's fault that Shias are killed by a suicide bombing in Nigeria? You are a genius indeed.

So, it's Iran's fault that Shias are killed by a suicide bombing in Nigeria? You are a genius indeed.

Sometimes looking at the hatred between Iranians/Turks/Arabs I feel lucky to be a Pakistani. At least we do not have any conflict with Islamic states other than with Afghanistan. If someone can explain to me why Iranians and Turks don't get along I would be grateful. Especially since Iran believes Muslims should work together?

Sometimes looking at the hatred between Iranians/Turks/Arabs I feel lucky to be a Pakistani. At least we do not have any conflict with Islamic states other than with Afghanistan. If someone can explain to me why Iranians and Turks don't get along I would be grateful. Especially since Iran believes Muslims should work together?
Except KSA (even that is on political level), we don't have any conflicts with other Muslim countries. Iran and Turkey have great relations and Iran is right now, Turkey's 3rd trading partner. What you see on this forum are only internet fights and you shouldn't take them seriously and base your judgement on them. Never generalize country's relations based on what 1, 10 or 100 people say on internet.
I'm not syaing we don't have disagreements with some Muslim countries, I'm specifically talking about conflicts as you said.

Except KSA (even that is on political level), we don't have any conflicts with other Muslim countries. Iran and Turkey have great relations and Iran is right now, Turkey's 3rd trading partner. What you see on this forum are only internet fights and you shouldn't take them seriously and base your judgement on them. Never generalize country's relations based on what 1, 10 or 100 people say on internet.
I'm not syaing we don't have disagreements with some Muslim countries, I'm specifically talking about conflicts as you said.

Basically the entire Arab world dislikes your regime. Not even the Iraqi regime likes your regime. It cooperates with your regime out of necessity and not out of love.

I doubt that any majority sane Sunni Muslim nation trusts your leadership either.

@FaujHistorian

Only Arab Shias use titles such as Mullah and Ayatollah. The only Mullah's and Ayatollah's in KSA are found among the Shia community. Also I don't get your crying. Let people kill each other in Nigeria or wherever they want to do that. I struggle to see what this has to do with any clerics on the other side of the world. I don't think that any cleric in KSA has mentioned Nigeria by name. In KSA there is no single conflict involving sects. I never heard about a Sunni killing a Shia or vice versa. What people do in other failed countries is not our business.

Anyway sad news indeed.

Last edited:
Sad news and it is true that Sunnis attack Shias more often. Shias do attack Sunnis as well but the scale is much smaller because there are fewer Shias compared to Sunnis worldwide. Anyway both sides need to stop the violence but I believe it is too far gone now perhaps.

Basically the entire Arab world dislikes your regime. Not even the Iraqi regime likes your regime. It cooperates with your regime out of necessity and not out of love.

I doubt that any majority sane Sunni Muslim nation trusts your leadership either.

I wasn't talking about 'liking' each other, but only having conflicts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom