What's new

Next war with opponents from Sangh pariwar will be different

Is Pakistan Army fully equiped and understand they are facing a different enemy in next war ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PK_Patriot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So my questions are on a statement "Pakistan's next war may be fought with an opponent whose leader is from RSS lead Sangh pariwar unlike previous wars where opponents were lead by Congress, so we need change of strategy"

1. There are groups of people who read past data of 1947, 1965 and 1971 wars. During these wars civilian areas were minimally target if not target at all. So according to data they predict that in next war both armies won't target the civilians again. Modi expressing praise for Indian army and comparing their army with worst war criminals Israeli forces in his speech. Will Indian army follow Sangh pariwar or congress strategy ?
  2. Will atomic bombs be used on cities and does Pakistan has any anti ballistic missile to protect citizens and deployed in cities?
  3. What is Pakistan's answer to Brahmos missile ? I know Pakistan has missiles itself and tit for tat can be answer but I am asking with respect to protection of citizens.
  4. 40 KM is range of artilerries/Howitzer deploying them near border. Whole Lahore will be in range. I know attack means full scale war but why Lahore is scaling towards India.
  5. Upto 1971, there was a philosophy that Pak Army will protect east Pakistan from west Pakistan. But it never become successful. Is this concept dead or we are treating Sindh and Baluchistan in same line?

I think myself that next war with India will be bloody and Pakistan Army strategy is more strategic depth based. That they won't defend heavy populated areas with full strength then start a commando war against India. I am unsure that it will work. If it work then at cost of million of dead Pakistanis

I would say Pakistanis , Pak Foreign Policy and Pak Armed Forces still need to work more on developing new strategies, new tactics, global 4th Generation options and new objectives...Although Pakistan's Defence against Indian Terrorists, Indian liars and Mental retards is strong and robust.....we need to continously update our defence strategies, political moves, global diplomacy and crucial military needs.

I would say Pakistanis , Pak Foreign Policy and Pak Armed Forces still need to work more on developing new strategies, new tactics, global 4th Generation options and new objectives...Although Pakistan's Defence against Indian Terrorists, Indian liars and Mental retards is strong and robust.....we need to continously update our defence strategies, political moves, global diplomacy and crucial military needs.
I 100% agree with it.

Pakistan Army must target south of India, Gujrat and Maharashtra where army density is minimum and they are contributing towards Indian economy.

Where I can find the boo button for you

Hear! Hear! Bravo my friend, bravo!

So my questions are on a statement "Pakistan's next war may be fought with an opponent whose leader is from RSS lead Sangh pariwar unlike previous wars where opponents were lead by Congress, so we need change of strategy"

1. There are groups of people who read past data of 1947, 1965 and 1971 wars. During these wars civilian areas were minimally target if not target at all. So according to data they predict that in next war both armies won't target the civilians again. Modi expressing praise for Indian army and comparing their army with worst war criminals Israeli forces in his speech. Will Indian army follow Sangh pariwar or congress strategy ?
  2. Will atomic bombs be used on cities and does Pakistan has any anti ballistic missile to protect citizens and deployed in cities?
  3. What is Pakistan's answer to Brahmos missile ? I know Pakistan has missiles itself and tit for tat can be answer but I am asking with respect to protection of citizens.
  4. 40 KM is range of artilerries/Howitzer deploying them near border. Whole Lahore will be in range. I know attack means full scale war but why Lahore is scaling towards India.
  5. Upto 1971, there was a philosophy that Pak Army will protect east Pakistan from west Pakistan. But it never become successful. Is this concept dead or we are treating Sindh and Baluchistan in same line?

If there was a war, it will be a swift, intense and short affair. Limited to the border areas and Kashmir. india is not capable of invading Pakistan and the indian military high command are FULLY aware of our REAL capabilities:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

Don't listen to any indian bollywood fantasies on PDF to the contrary.

Well said!

With the advent of nuclear weapons, the threat of conventional war will be curtailed to limited theatres along LoC like kaargil or surgical strikes, instead of full blown war, so you can sleep easy on that count.

As a Pakistani you should be worried most about your second point, as India already has a missile defence, and is working with various other countries to develop and strengthen it further. That is where it scores tellingly over Pakistan currently, and I only see that gap increasing in the future.

Stop coveting other's territory, nurturing islamist terrorists and all will be fine. Your greed is putting you in such misery. Have brotherly relations with India, your blood brothers. Soon it will make borders meaningless. That is the real solution. Rest all options are bull crap.

As a Pakistani you should be worried most about your second point, as India already has a missile defence, and is working with various other countries to develop and strengthen it further. That is where it scores tellingly over Pakistan currently, and I only see that gap increasing in the future.
Is that operational?There are how many operational ABM systems on earth?

Is that operational?There are how many operational ABM systems on earth?

I think some countries have ABM systems in various degrees of readiness. USA, Russia, Israel, India, China and some European countries.

Specifically wrt India, Delhi and Mumbai were supposed to be covered by now, according to info in public domain, with other metros and mega cities to follow shortly, and then tier 2 cities. The ABM systems are the most secretive, even more than the nuclear programs, so very few details are available in public domain.

But basic info about ABM program of India, is in public domain for quite some time:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ballistic_Missile_Defence_Programme

Both countries have developed nukes and will be limited to fighting through their proxies in Balochistan/Kashmir and limited border skirmishes on the LOC. People on both sides will continue to suffer while the generals and politicians mint money and send their kids abroad to be educated in elite schools.

civilians might not be targeted. but infrastructure targets could be hit causing a lot of pain to civilians

I think myself that next war with India will be bloody and Pakistan Army strategy is more strategic depth based. That they won't defend heavy populated areas with full strength then start a commando war against India. I am unsure that it will work. If it work then at cost of million of dead Pakistanis
Yeah and thousands of dead "occupation" being sent back to hell in the tricolour.
Stop kidding yourself.
Such an incident would leave all of India vulnerable to a guerilla style resistance and would see the resistance attacking targets throughout the Indian mainland

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom