News Night with Talat on Balochistan !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

a must watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful analysis by Talat like always. Good to see a realistic analysis on Baluchistan on TV after a long time.

Wonderful analysis by Talat like always. Good to see a realistic analysis on Baluchistan on TV after a long time.
I am begining to dislike Talat Hussain. Honestly he has said nothing about the American propaganda, or against US interests in the region. External factors are never part of his analysis.

I'll give you an example, he starts off saying "Balochistan has become an international problem" where it is hardly so. It's just being exploited by the american media and some elements in the US influential lobbies.

He never mentions the US in his analysis which to me sounds like he is an implicit media man of the US.

My favoirte anchor Talat Hussain. He is as alawys netural , brave and well informed person. I have not watched it yet but i know it will be very good.

I am begining to dislike Talat Hussain. Honestly he has said nothing about the American propaganda, or against US interests in the region. External factors are never part of his analysis.

I'll give you an example, he starts off saying "Balochistan has become an international problem" where it is hardly so. It's just being exploited by the american media and some elements in the US influential lobbies.

He never mentions the US in his analysis which to me sounds like he is an implicit media man of the US.

He did not needed to do it since it was said in clip he showed.

really Russia Today is this guy's source.:hitwall:

yes your best friend's media

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

to gain favour in balochistan, gawadar prosperity should be immediately started

ISI and army should wind up its operation in balochistan

if they want to expose foreign interference then do it just dont blabber abt it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom