What's new

New Zealand vs England - Cricket World Cup 2019 Final

Get in there England!!

Probably the best ODI I've ever watched. Commiserations to New Zealand, for a nation of just 5 million they punch so far above their weight.

Those overthrows were not skill and the number of boundaries determining the winner is not skill.
well coming from an indian id agree skills dont win games...if cricket was still a game of skills your team would be same as it was in past! bakri!

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

Goo kha India
Ghar aja India.

:pop:

50th over......
Glitch #1 : Catch at boundry it should be world cup celebration for Newzeland instead the fielder stepped on field
Glitch #2 : Throw ....is made and hits player's bat and .......6 more runs

Needing 15 , those 2 plays 12 runs.....

Cruel , unsporting the second 6 was allowed

Good fight Kiwi you are still best !!!!! Champion in my heart you play the sport cleanly and don't cheat
:coffee::tup:

image.jpg

How can you say that was deserved the bat managed to deflect the ball to the boundary that's nothing but luck.
Was there a need to throw ball in the direction of that batsman?

9 runs needed of 3 balls or 3 runs needed from 2 balls ? Which is better position to be in?

Those overthrows were not skill and the number of boundaries determining the winner is not skill.

Of course it is...The fielder should be more aware of his surroundings, where do you think the boundary should be, the car park?

I agree, better side won.

People will come up with all sorts of excuses, the rules are there end of story.

9 runs needed of 3 balls or 3 runs needed from 2 balls ? Which is better position to be in?
There was a run out chance tbh , that rule is just unfair

well coming from an indian id agree skills dont win games...if cricket was still a game of skills your team would be same as it was in past! bakri!

Are you ok? My team and India you might want to double check your knowledge of flags.

The throw was to the keeper and the batsman just happened to be in between them he could've easily been on the other side or the ball could've bounced over him or it could've hit the bat and not gone anywhere. It was pure pure luck that it went to the boundary.

Best match of this WC, NZ won hearts, you cant get closer to the cup and lose
More like burned hearts.

NZ choked in the final of previous WCC and choked in the final of this WCC - marvelous record. No need to cheer for these loosers.

Plus decisions made by Kane Williamson in the superover. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom