What's new

New Zealand vs England - Cricket World Cup 2019 Final

What an amazing match. Worth the finals I'd say. Feeling bad for NZ though.

He is a known one ;) enjoy his off topic frustration when he goes out of any argument. For example see him quoting this post with some off topic shit.. Ignore him.
Hahaha loser lost the argument lmao

That’s because you wrote about different things, but anyway if you don’t like the rules write to the ICC or watch baseball.
Cheers.

But I never referred to that six where he stepped on the boundary. I am willing to accept the result but just trying to get objective discussion and not exaggerate England's victory as some hard fought and well deserving one.

Now very serious point which we should get it now.

@waz now let me tell why i was supporting england, because of the geo political & strategical interests for Pakistan.

Pakistan to host Asia Cup T20I next year

If Pakistan successfully host Asia cup 2020, then there will be a chances that half matches of next world cup will played in pakistan too. This is where we have to work now. I beg my Pakistanis to support Pakistan in this regards.

@maximuswarrior @LeGenD for you too bro.

That dude on Twitter is seriously getting ahead of himself, much like the Indian fans who said this World Cup was theirs...

Well played England. Magnificent. Stokes dragged this team kicking and screaming over the line. That is a super human effort. He did what Botham couldn't. Eoin Morgan did nothing for this team. Just about everyone else did at some stage in the tournament... And sorry but 22 sixes vs Afg means nowt. Very pleased for England. Unlucky NZ - a worthy and noble team whose time will come.

Congrats @waz and other English fans. I know it meant a lot to you.
History was made today and I am glad to be a part of it live :cheers:

That dude on Twitter is seriously getting ahead of himself, much like the Indian fans who said this World Cup was theirs...
My point was not what this guys is saying, I should have emphasized that there are chances that half the matches of next world cup will be played in pakistan if Pakistan successfully hosts ICC tournaments in upcoming years. But as we know that India will surely not like it.
Remember what happened with srilankan team in pakistan by Indian intelligence agency RAW?

Last edited:
Well played England. Magnificent. Stokes dragged this team kicking and screaming over the line. That is a super human effort. He did what Botham couldn't. Eoin Morgan did nothing for this team. Just about everyone else did at some stage in the tournament... And sorry but 22 sixes vs Afg means nowt. Very pleased for England. Unlucky NZ - a worthy and noble team whose time will come.
He led the team vey well..He made this team in the last 4 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom