What's new

New York Declares War on Iran

That is not necessarily true.
http://esd.ny.gov/NYSDataCenter/Data/EconomicData/PersonalIncome/USStatesTPI2000-11.pdf

MCCIP Portal

Whenever IMF or any USA based institution calculates PPP indices, they use price levels in the USA as the 'base' price level of 100. New York State's GDP in 2011 was 984 billion international dollars based on PPP.

New York City's GDP must have been lower, according to official Western government sources.

economy or GDP or countries are used when nominal so iran economy is $450 billion

iran in g20?

540203_10150990547828603_1167823751_n.jpg

Raimondo can rant all he wants. At the end of the day, Standard Chartered bank will stand to lose significantly if NYD financial services docks its license in NY. And the NY regulators have a long reach. The SCB official, if he has uttered those words quoted by Raimondo is in serious trouble. Remember NY regulators can dock the bank of the license even if they find out few transactions of anti-money laundering activities as opposed to the 60,000 transactions claimed by Lawsky. If I have invested in SCB, I would be rather concerned and wait for Aug 15th.

Lol. Persian God King already is banned?

He just got un-banned today.

:rofl:

He really needs to cool his temper.

No he is about to spank the USN in the straits of hormoz

Just like Operation Praying Mantis.

But Iran got spanked actually annihilated in that Naval encounter.

praying mantis was 20 years ago while we had nothing , if US dares to attack us now .......

Clearly you're misinformed, US does not buy any oil directly from Iran. Besides, the main US domestic production, the largest exporter of oil to US is Canada than Mexico or KSA (changes depending on production of the time period). Besides, international sanctions are already placed on Iran and oil prices have not sky rocketed to $10.

us-petro-imports_oct4.jpg

U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

Here is a list of top 15 countries US imports it's oil from.

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

The UK is America's 51st state, UK will not disobey Washington, not sure you must be thinking of the 19th century Brits, this is the 21st century.
Lol, funny you mention that. I've always said if we decided to bomb London the RAF would contribute a few squadrons...

Thats about right...we will bring ships while Iran has guys with rifles wading on the beach.

I don't think New Yorkers have declared war on Iran. We are in no mood to pay $10 per gallon for fuel.

Iran is no weak power :disagree:. and at the same time US+EU have so big economic problems, so heavily they are indebted that they simply can't go for any open war. Syrian rebels are doing little bit as its hard to fight with a mouse than a elephant. otherwise its clear that US+EU just can't fund any open war, nor they are capable enough to win over Iran........

economic problems of US+EU and at the same time their different organized wars in this world give them two option:

1st, Slow Death, by borrowing more debt and delay their fall for few more years

2nd, get Sudden Death and go for an open war against Iran.... :wave:

The source is pretty lousy "antiwar.com" just judging by the title of the article I could tell it's going to be sensationalist rubbish. New York has bigger and better things to worry about than Iran. New York City's GDP alone is larger than the entire country of Iran, they're not worried about Iran, let alone "declaring war" on Iran.

There are international sanctions on Iran, SCB's own country Britain even adheres to the sanctions passed on Iran. SCB should be investigated and prosecuted in accordance with the law for hiding Iran's illegal money.

Here are some better sources about this story

Standard Chartered Bank: Accused of hiding $160bn of transactions with Iran from the U.S. government | Mail Online

BBC News - Standard Chartered bank 'in $250bn scheme with Iran'

I think SCB's operations in the US should be frozen for this violation, this mega-bank is clearly not professional and operates outside of international protocol.

You clearly have Al Qaeda connection, your avatar tells us that. I always believe that Al Qaeda is a CIA trained false flagger.

You clearly have Al Qaeda connection, your avatar tells us that. I always believe that Al Qaeda is a CIA trained false flagger.

Im not sure how old you are, but I would fix your comment, "more than 50% Al Qaeda are in fact CIA agents as they work for CIA, to help western nations fix their problems, for good of their people regardless how many they score overseas, how much wrong they do in other countries to benefit their voters/tax payers who voted and fund their governments to do so in other nations. and rest of less than 50% Al Qaeda members are 'terrorists' who first dont want to work for US and at the same time they fight with US also......"

"no matter how big criminal/terrorist you are, if you may prove yourself worth/ of benefits for US, the nation, then you will be defended by all the possible ways, and live your best life, in return of your service for US, the nation. and whoever puts any resistance in front of US and its allies, whether its you who suffered from them, they will declare you a 'terrorist' and will try to kill/destroy you........" :wave:

in short, whoever is against US/West is a 'Terrorist' and whoever is with them is good, regardles any right or wrong.....:usflag:

Raimondo can rant all he wants. At the end of the day, Standard Chartered bank will stand to lose significantly if NYD financial services docks its license in NY. And the NY regulators have a long reach. The SCB official, if he has uttered those words quoted by Raimondo is in serious trouble. Remember NY regulators can dock the bank of the license even if they find out few transactions of anti-money laundering activities as opposed to the 60,000 transactions claimed by Lawsky. If I have invested in SCB, I would be rather concerned and wait for Aug 15th.

Standard Chartered has agreed a $340m (£217m) settlement with New York regulators that accused it of hiding $250bn of transactions with Iran.

BBC News - Standard Chartered agrees settlement with New York regulator

Back
Top Bottom