What's new

New wave of anti-muslims attacks made by the wahabits 30/09/2013

Actually its the LTTE/Sri Lankans who created it.
No, first suicide terror attack by Iranian backed Shias was carried in 1981. LTTE started suicide attacks only in 1987.

But its the Sunni Wahhabis who made it their staple diet. Shias are least likely among Muslims to do it.
No, it was Shia Iran who funded and encouraged Palestinian suicide terrorism in 90-es and beginning of 2000-s. Wahhabis started suicide massive suicide attacks in middle 00-s.

Suicide attacks against military targets, at its core, is just another strategy.
Its an assymetric asset to compensate for or balance an otherwise inferior conventional military.

The Viet Cong sometimes used it.
Not to mention Japanese Kamikaze suicide attacks during WW2.
To suggest Iran "invented" it is pure comedy. :lol:

Suicide attacks against military targets, at its core, is just another strategy.
Its an assymetric asset to compensate for or balance an otherwise inferior conventional military.

The Viet Cong sometimes used it.
Not to mention Japanese Kamikaze suicide attacks during WW2.
To suggest Iran "invented" it is pure comedy. :lol:
No, I am talking about attacks against civilian targets like embassies, buses and markets.

Actually its the LTTE/Sri Lankans who created it.

But its the Sunni Wahhabis who made it their staple diet. Shias are least likely among Muslims to do it.

Extremists use these tactics aginst their own people, let alone the others.

No, I am talking about attacks against civilian targets like embassies, buses and markets.

Most of them are false-flags by Israel. For example recent investigation about the bombing of a Jewish center in Argentina 1994 (AMIA), points to this.

Lets not also forget that Israel was founded on Jewish terrorism. Countless of terror attacks against civilians to drive them out. You force out an idiginous people out of their homes in MASS numbers, by being nice? lol be real

girl , u know how much i like u :lol:

but u , from zionist regime, talking abt terrorism cant be put in any category but "ARE U KIDDING ME ? "

i mean look at yourself ! i can see 666 right on your noses !! :lol:

Most of them are false-flags by Israel. For example recent investigation about the bombing of a Jewish center in Argentina 1994 (AMIA), points to this.

Lets not also forget that Israel was founded on Jewish terrorism. Countless of terror attacks against civilians to drive them out. You force out an idiginous people out of their homes in MASS numbers, by being nice? lol be real

most of them ? you mean all of them ? cause look at the pic in the first post here ..... explains it all .....

except from "other countries" u can gently put "israel"

Every day brings it cohort of slaughtered muslims by Al Qaeda zionist sect.

MOSSAD liars can't say anymore it's the shias who perpetrate the car bombs attacks in Iraq and we clearly see that the anti-shia pretext is totally fake: they bring every muslims chaos to make the Great Israhell.

Baghdad Car Bombs 'Kill At Least 42'

Pakistan Police Station Bombs Kill At Least 33

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/30/world/africa/students-killed-at-nigerian-school.html

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

No Pakistan...:yahoo:, on a serious note divide and rule is a time tested method sure to be employed....

Suicide terrorism is Iranian invention.

Research before formation of your lousy tumor cancer who blast in Palestine and killed muslims banch.

No Pakistan...:yahoo:, on a serious note divide and rule is a time tested method sure to be employed....

Sure Iraq and Pakistan are far together and terrorist pakistani Prefer blast themselves in Pakistan not in Iraq.
All of problems and killings in region is because of Israel and Saudi arabia and even in countries out of region is because saudi wahabis that fatwa to suicide!and go to heaven.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom