What's new

New US base in Australia to counter China

Stay on topic, take your petty fighting else where.

redfaced the f what? insane? :rolleyes:

4 those puppets who flattering this incident that one day its master USA will bite back at them and tear them to pieces! good luck vietnami-indi boys!!!
If US dare to bite VietNam , our perfect spy : Mr. Gambit will assasinate Uncle Sam immediately :lol:

If US dare to bite VietNam , our perfect spy : Mr. Gambit will assasinate Uncle Sam immediately

boxer-lol.jpg

Hehe, that means US agree with VN about unifying ASEAN, but VN must hand off Aussie , tha's all :)

So if I understand you correctly what you saying is VN will give up control of Australia to the US in agreement for US to pass control of ASEAN to VN?

Yes?

I am sorry but either you are not aware of how economics work or you are just trolling....More then anyone it is China who will want US economy to keep floating....in case you are good in economics the way you are claiming then explain to me on what basis you made such an audacious claim....

US is a parasite on the goobal economy, they borrow money from china to buy chinese products.

china has the worlds largest gross national savings pool, easily capable of consuming chinese products. china dont need to borrow money to consume like the US.

understanding basic economics is crucial to understand this saver, consumer relationship.

clearly u have zero knowledge of economics. ur probably brain washed with keynesian propaganda to understand economics.

the country that has the savings and the production is easily capable of consuming its own products with its own savings.
china is now the worlds 3rd largest consumer market.

china can put an end to the US economy immediately, until then china will build up its military because the US will respond militarily to this.

economically, china has the entire US economy by the balls.

US is a parasite on the goobal economy, they borrow money from china to buy chinese products.

china has the worlds largest gross national savings pool, easily capable of consuming chinese products. china dont need to borrow money to consume like the US.

understanding basic economics is crucial to understand this saver, consumer relationship.

clearly u have zero knowledge of economics. ur probably brain washed with keynesian propaganda to understand economics.

the country that has the savings and the production is easily capable of consuming its own products with its own savings.
china is now the worlds 3rd largest consumer market.

china can put an end to the US economy immediately, until then china will build up its military because the US will respond militarily to this.

economically, china has the entire US economy by the balls.

Why China let US borrow money which is nothing in return for China? China is not stupid and more than ever China needs US markets to feed more 1 billion peoples.

Why China let US borrow money which is nothing in return for China? China is not stupid and more than ever China needs US markets to feed more 1 billion peoples.

US only consumes only 20% of total chinese exports.

china wants these bonds as a bargaining tool as leverage.
it makes sure the US dont try any funny stuff with china.

it happened to britain in the suez crisis in 1956.
US threatened to dump all british Gilts.

china has 2 options, china can stop buying or slow the buying of additional debt.
or china can take the nuclear option of dumping the bonds.

china will lose its investments, but US will lose its entire economy and thus its empire.

LOL! You can't be serious. What a ridiculous thing to say.

You could always be "right" aswell if you actually researched the things you are talking and if you didn''t open your mouth to spew lies and false information.

WHICH 1????? OR YOU R JUST TOO ARROGANT!!!???

that must be used to describe your self brainwashed assie better!!! just a valuable evidence to prove 4 what i had said above!!! you need a life aussie!!!

that must be used to describe your self brainwashed assie better!!! just a valuable evidence to prove 4 what i had said above!!! :azn:

I'm not the one posting false information and other nonsense. I don't open my trap unless i know what i am talking about, unlike yourself.

I'm not the one posting false information and other nonsense. I don't open my trap unless i know what i am talking about, unlike yourself.

wait, just look back into the story, you were the one started the false blames about China first such as human rights violation or killing your soldier something!!! I just stand out to make that clear and then you are the one who totally pissed off by my reasons!!!

so who is who here!? that must be YOURS!!!!

if you have nothing more to defend 4 your stupid arrogance then please keep that stinky fishy off, you are making these lengthy viet trolls here look like amateurs more than ever!!!

If you actually open your eyes and read, you will see that the post of mine you responded to was in response to Pakchina.

I'm not pissed off about anything, i just dislike when people post false information as you did. I feel much better that i have corrected you.

Back
Top Bottom