What's new

New Thunder with 9 Hardpoints

@Khafee @Rafael ,
Gents do notice that in dual racks, the launch rails are not parallel as one is slightly above the other where as on the JF-17 they look exactly side by side, however in due course we should find out.

SD-10A-PL-12A-AAM-APA-2S.jpg

So technically the JF-17 can now carry same amount of missiles as the F-16, as well as the extra drop tanks.

View attachment 434683
Air marshal shahid lateef is a personal friend. He started the jf17 program. Spoke with him yesterday about the Smokey engine and he knows my back ground. After that he said trust me this beast is bad. It's as capable if not better than some of the f16s in our arsenal. Go PAF. Conformal fuel tanks along with 9 hardpoints and this will bitchslap anyone out there.

My bad guys, just got confirmation from my source that they are actually dual racks.
Apologies for the confusion.
Regardless the duelracks will probably need the hardpoints strengthened to carry the extra load. But still this in full air to air role will be a bad boy in the sky

Not the wing hard point but a well designed dual launch rail installed with single hard point. Seems like camera view, actually represent it as an additional hard point. If to go by the logic of additional hard point, does not looks as it appears but speaking of dual launch rail is possibility. Either the hard point or dual rail, it serves the purpose and advertising the same actually tells that this beasty is growing further. By the look of missiles displayed, both are different by the look for ASHM and BVRAAM.

Air marshal shahid lateef is a personal friend. He started the jf17 program. Spoke with him yesterday about the Smokey engine and he knows my back ground. After that he said trust me this beast is bad. It's as capable if not better than some of the f16s in our arsenal. Go PAF. Conformal fuel tanks along with 9 hardpoints and this will bitchslap anyone out there.

It works in our interest that Indians through jealousy and ego undermine the JF17:coffee:

amazing addition to the aircraft, congratulations.

I wonder can IAF get any dual racks on any of its aircrafts ? I never saw one on any indian aircraft.

dnrn_0_wkaapwar-jpg.434677

Not the wing hard point but a well designed dual launch rail installed with single hard point. Seems like camera view, actually represent it as an additional hard point. If to go by the logic of additional hard point, does not looks as it appears but speaking of dual launch rail is possibility. Either the hard point or dual rail, it serves the purpose and advertising the same actually tells that this beasty is growing further. By the look of missiles displayed, both are different by the look for ASHM and BVRAAM.

It is a dual rack system, the wings were strengthen a while back when the JF-17 displayed dropping this bomb load.

CGmnkkr.jpg

dnrn_0_wkaapwar-jpg.434677

It is a dual rack system, the wings were strengthen a while back when the JF-17 displayed dropping this bomb load.

CGmnkkr.jpg

Jammerman,

I must say it is fun to see materialisation of something one has pronounced.

I am delighted that what I said has become official fact on such a short notice.

JF with at least 6 SD10As...now we are talking!

The cruise missiles along with dual-racks is the indication of many things to come.

BlockIII will be a scary little monster. But let us not solve all mysteries in a day.

Enjoy the dive.

Mangus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom