What's new

New Russian UAV revealed

care to explain how Israel and USA are working on UAV tech for last two decades after they came up with stealth even though stealth itself was a russian concept which USA mastered with the help of defacted russian scientists and its own money and technology israel helped them with there manpower and both are reaping the benefits while china is just reverse ingenearing what ever it can lay its hands on so much so SU- 25 copies made in china and there helies and J10, Jf 17 & 5th gen plane uses russian engines and china still wants to buy SU35 for its latest radar & avioniks and even now and all its AA , SA , SS ASM or any other missiles are glorified reversed engeneared copies of russians please care to explain how russia is far behind than china

or is it that since pakistanies are getting free wepons from china and russia refuses to do the same china is considered more advanced thjan the russia

please care to explain SIR

I'd like to point out that he mean Russia is behind in UAV design, which is true considering that they came late to the game, not because they're not advanced. Before, they were just throwing very little funding into it, because Russia simply didn't have a need for drone technology until recently.

Meanwhile, China wants them mostly for symbolic reasons and making a quick buck by selling them on the international market. Not to mention that China has been throwing a LOT of money into drone technology, so obviously it is further ahead than most nations. Money can get you a long long way in the world of defence.

You're reading WAY to deeply into his comment.

Although I am a Pakistani but I think russians need to be more pro-active and should shake hands with Turkey, China, Iran Pakistan, Argentina... the technological know-how should be shared ..... to make best out of the stuff in shortest time possible ....

Russia now has five military allies, which it is obliged by treaty to protect.
270px-CSTOMap.png

Putin is doing all that is necessary - building new missile that can not be shot down by a U.S. missile defense. In the army the new equipment is supplied regularly and according to plan.
While Russia is alive - the world has hope for the future. And I firmly believe that Russia is once again save the world from maniacs, as with Napoleon, Hitler, and dozens of small conquerors.

Although I am a Pakistani but I think russians need to be more pro-active and should shake hands with Turkey, China, Iran Pakistan, Argentina... the technological know-how should be shared ..... to make best out of the stuff in shortest time possible ....

Just one little question
What can Pakistan offer to Russia that India cannot

Access to it's warm waters?

well yours was a good response thanks

any way its not related but just for saying had pakistan been a little more considrate about its foriegn policy and welfare it should have gone for russian block instead of the american one and russias help would have wonders to its economy , social upliftment and taken care of indians too but pakistans love for ummahs thekedari and fear of feudals which was primari cause of batwaara took the opporteunity away from them and india grabed it and rest is history

any way russia is sure a late commer in this field the same way they went to develop stealth but by no means china is ahead of them as they say ....nakal nakal hoti hai aur asal asal

cheers mate

any way its not related but just for saying had pakistan been a little more considrate about its foriegn policy and welfare it should have gone for russian block instead of the american one and russias help would have wonders to its economy , social upliftment and taken care of indians too but pakistans love for ummahs thekedari and fear of feudals which was primari cause of batwaara took the opporteunity away from them and india grabed it and rest is history

any way russia is sure a late commer in this field the same way they went to develop stealth but by no means china is ahead of them as they say ....nakal nakal hoti hai aur asal asal

cheers mate

I don't know about that, Pakistanis had no desire to be a part of the iron curtain. The USSR was a bigger threat to Pakistan than India, because unlike India, the USSR had both economic and military advantages on a scale that made India look like a kitten. Pakistan did what it had to do to remain a free nation, it wanted to remain neutral, but the Russians have always had ambitions to rule Asia all the way to India, since the time of Catherine the Great.

I don't know about that, Pakistanis had no desire to be a part of the iron curtain. The USSR was a bigger threat to Pakistan than India, because unlike India, the USSR had both economic and military advantages on a scale that made India look like a kitten. Pakistan did what it had to do to remain a free nation, it wanted to remain neutral, but the Russians have always had ambitions to rule Asia all the way to India, since the time of Catherine the Great.

well all i can say is that pakistan always shoots itself in the foot for the fear of wrong and misplaced assumptions it did it when it made an enemy owt of India then it made an enemy owt of russia and befriended saudies and americans for small time favours but paid a very very heavy price and still is paying

any way good luck

cheers mate

Tell me what Russian UCAV is in service and is able to carry out drone attack? None!

China has already deployed wing loong UCAV and is even available for export in international market.

It looks like inspired by Chinese UAV designers, China is one of the leading Nations in UAV/UCAV development.

yet they didn't release a single pics or specs of any UAVs yet,let alone UCAV..anyway,jokes apart,only UCAV operational right now is of USA's..no other countries developed it yet(atleast didn't demonstrated it publicly,apart from first flight of France's NEURON)..

dunno why Russia release info/status of Mig-Skat...

yet they didn't release a single pics or specs of any UAVs yet,let alone UCAV..anyway,jokes apart,only UCAV operational right now is of USA's..no other countries developed it yet(atleast didn't demonstrated it publicly,apart from first flight of France's NEURON)..

dunno why Russia release info/status of Mig-Skat...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...news-discussions-strictly-15.html#post4704847

Open your big eyes and take a good look...

The video is from 2012 Zuhai Airshow and full spec is available to potential customer ,not for public.

http://www.uasvision.com/2013/06/26/china-claims-six-potential-customers-for-wing-loong/

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...news-discussions-strictly-15.html#post4704847

Open your big eyes and take a good look...

The video is from 2012 Zuhai Airshow and full spec is available to potential customer ,not for public.

China Claims Six Potential Customers for Wing Loong | UAS VISION

still in flight testing..prove my point...

no specs available for public...

reports saying Pakistan evaluated this UAV but rejected it..

anyway,congo...we didn't get pics of most of China's defence equipment much..all I saw China's UAV previously is some pics of air show and an animated video of UAVs...

Last edited by a moderator:
still in flight testing..prove my point...

no specs available for public...

reports saying Pakistan evaluated this UAV but rejected it..

anyway,congo...we didn't get pics of most of China's defence equipment much..all I saw China's UAV previously is some pics of air show and an animated video of UAVs...

Get over it . Mr Indian. I know its hard for you Indian to accept the advancement of Chinese military might and advancement. Wing Loong is officially available for export. Fully working and completed all development stage. Uzbekistan, UAE and China are now operating Wing Loong UCAV. It can carry out surveilance and attack enemy position with PGM and KD-10 AtoGM. The video I post is the biggest proof. Rather its you who need to prove why China is not leading in UCAV compare to other countries developing it? How many countries export UCAV like Wing Loong? Israel, USA and China only at the moment. For more info. WIng Loong is not the most potent UCAV in China arsenal. Remember, this is export one. We Chinese keep the best for ourselves.

The designer disclosed small amount of spec for this UCAV, length 14m, range 3000km

Get over it . Mr Indian. I know its hard for you Indian to accept the advancement of Chinese military might and advancement. Wing Loong is officially available for export. Fully working and completed all development stage. Uzbekistan, UAE and China are now operating Wing Loong UCAV. It can carry out surveilance and attack enemy position with PGM and KD-10 AtoGM. The video I post is the biggest proof. Rather its you who need to prove why China is not leading in UCAV compare to other countries developing it? How many countries export UCAV like Wing Loong? Israel, USA and China only at the moment. For more info. WIng Loong is not the most potent UCAV in China arsenal. Remember, this is export one. We Chinese keep the best for ourselves.

The designer disclosed small amount of spec for this UCAV, length 14m, range 3000km

did I said any wrong words on this UAV???and other countries inducted this UAV??any proof on that??cause,I didn't find it anywhere that other countries inducted a Chinese UCAV...all links are saying its in testing phase..

did I said any wrong words on this UAV???and other countries inducted this UAV??any proof on that??cause,I didn't find it anywhere that other countries inducted a Chinese UCAV...all links are saying its in testing phase..

A simple search of Wing Loong on goggle can just easily get the info you want. But somebody just try to act blur even after posted with video and link article..

You want to believe it in testing phase? By all mean, suit yourselves. Your delusion will not hinder China advancement but rather your advancement.

A simple search of Wing Loong on goggle can just easily get the info you want. But somebody just try to act blur even after posted with video and link article..

You want to believe it in testing phase? By all mean, suit yourselves. Your delusion will not hinder China advancement but rather your advancement.

whats wing Loong??the same pterodactyl UAV that you've posted,right????

Chinese Pterodactyl Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle ~ Chinese Military Review

there is no info in here on induction by other countries,nor here,

The aircraft is believed to have achieved its first flight during 2009 and is currently (2013) undertaking flight testing. At least one of its prototypes has been lost to date.

Chengdu Pterodactyl I (Wing Loong)*Medium-Altitude, Long-Endurance (MALE) UAV / UCAV - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

nor in any other defence site..post link if you've info,or stop the BS..there is no news on it is inducted,nor its been exported to other countries..that video is proof that its undergoing trials,but how come you say that it inducted into PLAAF,apart from the fact that its inducted into another country???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom