What's new

New rules on PDF?

Guys, look at the investigation and ganging up on one recent Indian member who is not anti-Pakistan by the usual Indian commenting brigade and their leaders.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ntially-reignite-china-border-dispute.663152/

@Shantanu_Right You can speak with Mods if such targeted harrassment continues.

It is against our new rules, specifically.

Indian commenting platoons, battalions and brigades and their CO's now have the flags of four(4) Asian countries at their disposal. A true coalition of kill PAKISTAN ops. Beware of those who use the brotherhood cards while stabbing you from behind.

You should have at least posted a complaint to air your viewpoint. Grassing to external bodies should be an automatic ban. We are already monitored and bringing in Civilian organisations will only make it worse. You need to understand that tensions will scream because of the cycle of action and reaction due to Indian atrocities and we are only human. Our Islamic spirit draws a line beyond which we will take action as many have done before. The only universal language of justice is Islam, everything else is derived or fake; as I have said before justice comes from the Islamic heart ,perhaps the only time true justice is able to prevail in human history.

"The ACLU’s mission remains realizing the promise of the Bill of Rights for all and expanding the reach of its guarantees. Beyond one person, party, or side — the ACLU dares to create a more perfect union."

I did multiple times- Now if I react to the no reaction , I will get banned-I had no choice- Its an international Forum-No

I have reported before and twice even got acknowledgement. One was about a member supporting a terrorist group.
I will take screenshots and post them here-I have yet to see any kind of acknowledgement.

It would be helpful if MODs did a weekly cleanup of Indian haters and postings , 90% of the forum would then be peaceful.

This. If the mods actually started doing regular clean sweeps of Indians, I guarantee you, not only would this forum be more active, but it would have a better quality of discussion too. I was active here 2014-2015 and one difference I've noticed coming back is that there's a lot less activity in general, fewer Pakistanis, but the same old ugly Indian faces are around and thriving. They've driven out the Pakistanis and now lord over here, browbeating the remaining people for criticizing the terrorists they have in power.

I think just like the social value are degrading as time passes, so does the intellect of Mods & admins here on PDF. I know one Chutia Mod who doesn't like me calling anyone chutia and he would ban me due to his lack of urdu knowledge. Last week I got banned, no reason given....I still think its him (he flies like an eagle LOL) without revealing his identity because I always pic on him afterwards by calling him Chutia

oooops i did it again...here come another ban :(
I get banned due to someone's lack of English.

anyhoo Chutiya/Chutia/Sutiya are an ethnicity in Assam.
likewise Paajeet is the fragrance of spices

I think just like the social value are degrading as time passes, so does the intellect of Mods & admins here on PDF. I know one Chutia Mod who doesn't like me calling anyone chutia and he would ban me due to his lack of urdu knowledge. Last week I got banned, no reason given....I still think its him (he flies like an eagle LOL) without revealing his identity because I always pic on him afterwards by calling him Chutia

oooops i did it again...here come another ban :(
Name calling is against the rules, better to avoid.

Permanent banning should be exclusively reserved for the 'strategic abusers' who have ulterior motives and agendas while using PDF as a vehicle in order to advance their hidden strategic objectives. These are usually anti-Pakistan and anti-society in nature. These are the ones who regularly play victims once their hidden agendas come closer to exposure.

Then there are misbehaving and bad-mouthed people who attack the messengers rather than discussing the topics in logical and civilized manners. They must be smartly spanked with no hesitation to show their aukat.

so does that mean that I should be 'spanked' for not liking the message or the messenger in the person of PDF's favorite 'professional', the bengali gora joe?

how long should I have fellated him before saying enough? is there a specified period of time?

Your writings make a lot of sense and you are a valued member of our PDF community when you just stay cool and calm. So are many of us. We have to act smartly.

Last edited:
so does that mean that I should be 'spanked' for not liking the message or the messenger in the person of PDF's favorite 'professional', the bengali gora joe?

how long should I have fellated him before saying enough? is there a specified period of time?

Lol.

I just don't understand how somehow certain abusers are allowed to personally attack others and organize gangs to attack.

I even linked one instance above.

Yet somehow we are incapable to removing these specific members, because certain people view their posts as informative.

I don't view anyone as informative and essential who tries to pass of this belief that Pakistan should not have been made, military overlords us, and that Kashmiris are fools for wanting freedom.

This. If the mods actually started doing regular clean sweeps of Indians, I guarantee you, not only would this forum be more active, but it would have a better quality of discussion too. I was active here 2014-2015 and one difference I've noticed coming back is that there's a lot less activity in general, fewer Pakistanis, but the same old ugly Indian faces are around and thriving. They've driven out the Pakistanis and now lord over here, browbeating the remaining people for criticizing the terrorists they have in power.

They have hidden IDs and keep coming back, the usual trolls in hiding grandfather them and support them back in.

@Hiptullha We have a self-perpetuating ecosystem of Indian trolls who tarnish any and all topics on this forum. Pretty much every Pakistani member is fighting them, and it derails topics, even ones which involve internal politics of Pakistan.

The audacity of these trolls, they even start attacking users of Turk, Chinese, or any other nationality which shows pro-Pakistan sentiment.

Pakistanis have a herd mentality. They hate criticism and facts being placed before them
We don't mind criticism and facts but when it the same recycled brainwashed mantra then it becomes too much. What can be more illogical than to pray to a stone or a sculpture? Anyone who can do this has no sense and logic but pure indoctrinated obstinacy.

Back
Top Bottom