BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1185239_602395136493166_1556295769_n.jpg

1240587_602399323159414_1155846029_n.jpg

1236952_602399526492727_1769654527_n.jpg

555069_602395676493112_2001042582_n.jpg

ملک میں نئے انتظامی یونٹس کی تشکیل کیلئے ہنگامی بنیادوں پر آل پارٹیز کانفرنس منعقد کی جائے
نئے صوبوں کے فی الفورقیام کاعمل ملک کی فلاح وبہبود سلامتی اورخوشحالی کاضامن ہوگا
ملک کی آبادی میں کئی گنا اضافہ ہوچکاہے لیکن بہترانتظام حکومت چلانے کیلئے نئی انتظامی تبدیلیاں یا اقدامات نہیں کئے گئے
ملک کی گاڑی انتظامی لحاظ سے کبھی ون یونٹ،کبھی 2یونٹ اور1971ء کے بعد 4 یونٹوں پر منقسم ہوکرکھڑی ہوچکی ہے
66سال پہلے آزادی حاصل کرنے والے ممالک میں بڑھتی ہوئی آبادی کے تناسب سے نئے نئے صوبے بنائے جاچکے ہیں
ہم مکمل سکوت وٹھہراؤکاشکار ہوکرمسائل کاحل صوبوں کی غیرفطری تقسیم میں ہی ڈھونڈنے کی تگ ودو میں لگے ہوئے ہیں
ارباب اختیار کو تمام لسانی ،نسلی ،ثقافتی ،علاقائی، مسلک وعقیدے ودیگر تفرقات سے باہر نکل کر پاکستان کی دیرپا بقاء ، سلامتی اور خوشحالی
کیلئے حقیقت پسندانہ پالیساں بنانی ہوں گی
ارباب اختیارکو یہ پالیسیاں بناتے ہوئے کڑوے گھونٹ پینے پڑیں توانہیں ملک کی سلامتی وبقاء کی خاطر یہ کڑوے گھونٹ پینے پڑیں گے
ملک کے تمام دانشور،قلمکار اوراکابرین اس اہم اورقومی معاملے پر اپنے اپنے خیالات سے قوم کی رہنمائی فرمائیں اورملک کو
قائم ودائم رکھنے اورمضبوط ومستحکم بنانے کیلئے اقدامات تجویز کریں
تمام مکاتب فکر سے تعلق رکھنے والے اکابرین ، سیاسی قیادت ، دانشور ،طلبا وطالبات، خواتین ، مزدور ،کسان ، ہاری ، مزارعین اور
محنت کش عوام پاکستان کی بقاء وسلامتی اور ترقی وخوشحالی کیلئے اپنی اپنی ذمہ داریوں کااحساس کریں
http://www.mqm.org/urdunews/3730

This is need of the hour. Upgrade all divisions to province. Districts to Divisions and Union Council to District. Lesser protocols for members of PAs with lesser members. Better governance and freedom from the shackles of provincial assembly members. No province should be made on the basis of race or language.

MQM was the first to put forward the demand of counter terrorism policy - APC called

MQM demanded karachi to have clean up operation - started

MQM is the first to demand new provinces - it will soon bear fruit

credit goes to ganjus as well too

Why not make all mohalla's as provinces in fact why not even make all houses as provinces?

Considering the fact that the govt and the people cant even handle the handful of existing provinces creating new ones is going to do what? more money to be misappropriated?

I believe there are some political reasons/benefits which Hussain Sahab knows creation of new provinces will bring

no matter what but Karachi should be the part of Sindh... Altu Faltu are you agree with this??? i am muhajir but i have been living for long time in Sindh therefore first i am Pakistani then Sindhi and then Muhajir... and this is the reality whether you deny or accept..

Bill for new provinces already tabled in NA earlier this year by #MQM
Now MQM makes demand ‘official’
#Karachi #Pakistan

no matter what but Karachi should be the part of Sindh... Altu Faltu are you agree with this??? i am muhajir but i have been living for long time in Sindh therefore first i am Pakistani then Sindhi and then Muhajir... and this is the reality whether you deny or accept..

you can go and lick the chappal of your PPP sindhi waderas all you can but Karachi wont wait for sindhis to decide the ill fate of Karachi

I believe there are some political reasons/benefits which Hussain Sahab knows creation of new provinces will bring

the problem in Pakistan is that there is no local government system

the local government system ensures that the money and authority reaches the common people,

for example shahbaz shareef only developed lahore in five years where as he totally ignored the other punjab districts sindhi waderas and daakon totally looted karachi and did nothing

one man controls the fate of every common pakistani which is in corores

the 18th amendment was introduced to empower the small units called provinces where the authority was completely centralised

so why not decentralise to the very district level, if it happened with the provinces?

the sense of deprevation is increasing because of this

the indians come here and talk about how pakistanis have small towns instead of cities

its because of this very dictatorial policy that our cities cant grow

they are at the mercy of few wadera and jagirdaars

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom