What's new

New pictures of China's catapult launch system

dont know much of the blueprint or technical details, but as they said, everything was designed according to Steam Catapult, power management system, battle management system, flying deck traffic plans, code of conduct, cables, layouts, factory orders, interests groups and this and that ````so it is very very unlike to change to EMALS```well I could be wrong

nothing is certain,
On CDJBY 2017-7-4, Slayerhuahua posted a bitter complain on changing from steam cat to EMAL (Slayerhuahua is a team member in charge of drafting original steam cat blue prints of type 002 aircraft carrier).

In a posting by pop3 in another website, in response to Slayerhuahua's complain, made a statement on the catapult on 002 aircraft carrier. Both had confirmed 002 is to be equiped with EMAL.

73楼 slayerhuahua 发消息 只看他
2017-7-4 16:45
本帖最后由 slayerhuahua 于 2017-7-4 16:57 编辑

换就换呗,不得不说XX4所这次挺丢人。而且反正打了那么多老虎了总有人承担责任了,不用现在在位的顶雷,皆大欢喜,只是苦了加班改图纸的基层

这件事就是徐,郭两个国贼把持军委给国家重大装备带来严重影响的又一铁证

Last edited:
EMALs means ship has enough power for directed energy weapons. This means Chinese has mastered the engine tech.?
A question does Typ002 use Ukrainian engines?

EMALs means ship has enough power for directed energy weapons. This means Chinese has mastered the engine tech.?
A question does Typ002 use Ukrainian engines?
EMAL carrier most likely goes nuclear.
Type 001a most likely used steam turbine engine which China has many years of experience of building it.

EMAL carrier most likely goes nuclear.
Type 001a most likely used steam turbine engine which China has many years of experience of building it.

The steam catapult is not more prepared than the EMALS.

The 704 research institute simply has messed up their only chance to promote the steam catapult.

On CDJBY 2017-7-4, Slayerhuahua posted a bitter complain on changing from steam cat to EMAL (Slayerhuahua is a team member in charge of drafting original steam cat blue prints of type 002 aircraft carrier).

In a posting by pop3 in another website, in response to Slayerhuahua's complain, made a statement on the catapult on 002 aircraft carrier. Both had confirmed 002 is to be equiped with EMAL.

73楼 slayerhuahua 发消息 只看他
2017-7-4 16:45
本帖最后由 slayerhuahua 于 2017-7-4 16:57 编辑

换就换呗,不得不说XX4所这次挺丢人。而且反正打了那么多老虎了总有人承担责任了,不用现在在位的顶雷,皆大欢喜,只是苦了加班改图纸的基层

这件事就是徐,郭两个国贼把持军委给国家重大装备带来严重影响的又一铁证
huahua he is an insider, but not front line scientist or technician```跳舞的,唱歌的,喝酒的,鼓舞士气的········obviously he knows alot stuff, but anyway nothing is certain``

the problem to people like us is that we only know their "plan", but any detailed infos are well classified, there is no way of getting it.

huahua he is an insider, but not front line scientist or technician```跳舞的,唱歌的,喝酒的,鼓舞士气的········obviously he knows alot stuff, but anyway nothing is certain``

the problem to people like us is that we only know their "plan", but any detailed infos are well classified, there is no way of getting it.

You are obviously wrong, huahua is belongs to the expert committee of China ship building insudtary. An expert of warship sonnar system.

Follow this link you can see his certification
https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2396757&extra=page=1&page=2&mobile=2

forum.php(1).jpg

This is huahua's certification of expert commitee posted by huahua himself

Are you really that stupid, at this time you still believe 002 will equip with the out-dated steam launcher?

Ma Weiming, who is the inventor of EMAL, and being the standing member of the Central Committee, first mentioned that 002 will be EMAL, and also told that Xi personally put the CV 002 on hold until competition is end (this month and Ma implied his EMAL will win).

Your scientist say otherwise. They say that J 15 is a junk and not capable of taking off with any useful load except few A to A missile.

Then please explain how it could take off with two heavy YJ-83K AShMs ??

BY the way if You cannot contribute any meaningful is trolling all You can?

Deino

where is the source? I really want to know the "scientist"``must be someone that off my radar

must be scientist made in I****. can we just ignore and continue more meaningful reply. i was all excited until this junk popup!

I am a long time member of that forum, I know him very well, its just too many stuffs that we dont know....changes in plan are very often, as I said before nothing is certain....even if they really have changed to EMAL it wouldnt be recently, as the "fights" were quite back like 5 years ago`````

If the decision to change to EMALS was made, it must be in the last one or two weeks. This is claimed by Professor MA Weiming, the cheif designer of the Chinese EMALS project. This is because the final result between EMALS and Steam system finish only at the end of last month. You must have noticed Professor Ma's recent report in Shanghai University.

According to Professor Ma, the No. 3 AC will almost certainly use the EMALS. Huahua's statement confirms Professor Ma's statement and also confirms that the No. 3 AC is China's next CV 18 of Type 002.

The first flight of J-15 launched by EMALS is in November, 2016. So, I don't understand what you mean by five years ago.

Also according to Professor Ma, the desicion to reconsider EMALS for Type 002 is made by President XI Jinping directly. So, the change to EMALS is a very serious decision. And right now the decision of EMALS is made, it won't change again in the future.

As normal people, we have no access to classified plan. But one thing is sure that Professor Ma has the most reliable information. Even the national leaders have to make desicions based on his suggestions.

20160701074111550.jpg

Photo of Professor Ma (first from right) introducing Chinese EMALS. The one holding umbrela for him was commander-in-chief of the Chinese Navy at that time.

where? which scientist? and when he said that? and air to air missiles are not useful load? man, you primitive ignorant Indian`````

We don't feed trolls, especially from India.

Ma Weiming, who is the inventor of EMAL,...
I did not know that China was the origin of the ElectroMagnetic Aircraft Launch system. Was China the 'inventor' of the aircraft carrier as well ?

I did not know that China was the origin of the ElectroMagnetic Aircraft Launch system. Was China the 'inventor' of the aircraft carrier as well ?

he/she meant:
Ma Weiming, who is the inventor of [Chinese] EMAL, and being the standing member of the Central Committee, first mentioned that 002 will be EMAL, and also told that Xi personally put the CV 002 on hold until competition is end (this month and Ma implied his EMAL will win).

My apologize if my inaccucy wording hurt your feelings, maybe if I were wrting the inventor of the world first working/non-health hazarading EMALS it will be more accurate, thanks for you to point this out, US still hold the title of the inventor of the world first not-working and health-hazarding EMALS system, so cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom