What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

Dont care

Put this is what CNN was doing making a mockery out of indian claims of surgical strikes. They made india the laughing stock of the world

Oh, so only the rhetoric that masturbates your ego is true, whereas what bursts your bubble is false, got it.

Also, maybe watch the video and not just read the headline.
Nowhere in the video does it say Indian claims are false, the reporter is only reiterating what both sides are saying. LOL. :rofl:

Last edited:
He has to fill his quota of being a retard, his boss at BJP troll army would grant him an extra bottle of gau muttar for trolling on Pakistani forums.

image007-773854.jpg
Please don't post pics of your daily intake here. It's gross.

Bharat as far as I know is defined as including Sindh.

No, the Indus itself has usually been considered a separate region.

Your SC says

And I told you, I don't care what the corrupt taghut in power say.

I've met enough Kashmiris who are proud Indians, have met enough who don't like the Army there.

At least you're willing to admit this much.

But all of them universally hate Pakistan.

Tell that to all the ones in the PA, and all the militants supported by Pakistan.

Understandably, they are the educated lot.

What you call "educated" everyone else would call "cuckoldry".

Lol @Punjabi rajputs. Coming up next. Punjabi Vikings I assume.

Not our problem if your education is so backwards that you don't know there are Rajputs in the Punjab.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Rajputs

Lol lol.... Central Asia?

Yes Central Asia, there is nothing to "lol" about. It's almost universally agreed by everyone other than xenophobic Indians that most Rajput clans originally came from Central Asia.

No, the Indus itself has usually been considered a separate region.

And I told you, I don't care what the corrupt taghut in power say.

At least you're willing to admit this much.

Tell that to all the ones in the PA, and all the militants supported by Pakistan.

What you call "educated" everyone else would call "cuckoldry".

Not our problem if your education is so backwards that you don't know there are Rajputs in the Punjab.

Yes Central Asia, there is nothing to "lol" about. It's almost universally agreed by everyone other than xenophobic Indians that most Rajput clans originally came from Central Asia.
No. They don't come from Central Asia. Your desperation makes me think you claim to be a Rajput. Cute.

Yada, Yada - everyone is corrupt there. We get it.

Read the highlighted part from your own pasted link and stop using the hindu kshatriya names .......

The height of hypocrisy is using words like Muslim rajputs

@Jackdaws seems like a curious case of identity crisis
upload_2019-1-16_12-54-10.png

Read the highlighted part from your own pasted link

It's not got anything to do with Hinduism, it's simply a tribal designation for people who used to belong to the ruling class of Hindus.

The height of hypocrisy is using words like Muslim rajputs

No, the height of hypocrisy is squealing about Aurangzeb but speaking Hindi and eating Mughlai cuisine.

stop using the hindu kshatriya names .......

Why are you directing this at me I'm not a Rajput and I never claimed to be.

No. They don't come from Central Asia.

Lmao yes a lot of them do, this generally regarded as fact. But of course, xenophobic Bhartis who can't even accept the Aryan migrations will never accept this.

Your desperation makes me think you claim to be a Rajput.

No. From my paternal lineage I'm a Bara. We're descended from a Sufi.

Yada, Yada - everyone is corrupt there. We get it.

Clearly you don't.

Lol, Pakistanis are so silly. It's not even an Indian movie. The whole world associates Pakistan with terrorism. As I said before, the word Pakistan and terrorist are pretty much interchangeable at this point. Even some Indonesian member was saying this in another thread. Lol!

OBL was found hiding in a military garrison in your country. There's a thread running about why Pakistani expats don't identify as Pakistani and prefer to use the word "desi". The reason is simple. Pakistani = terrorist, and who the hell want's to be associated with that?

Oh really Rajput is a Sanskrit word used for the Kshatriya

You're falsely equating Rajputs with Kshatriyas, which is incorrect. Rajputs are a sub-group of Kshatriyas. You had Kshatriyas among other groups too.

you can either a muslim or a Rajput you cant be both ...

Clearly you can lol. Anyway, you can either call them Rajput or you can call them by their clan designation (e.g Chauhan).

The whole world associates Pakistan with terrorism. As I said before, the word Pakistan and terrorist are pretty much interchangeable at this point.

Just like the words India and backwards are pretty much interchangeable across the globe.

Just like the words India and backwards are pretty much interchangeable across the globe.

Not really, we have a lot off societal issues such as class & gender inequality coupled with poverty but there are other things that come to the mind of world citizens when the word "India" is mentioned; such as our cuisine, our movies, our economy and our IT industry.

The only thing that pops into anyone's head when the word "Pakistan" is uttered is violence, bombs and terrorists. You guys have nothing else going for you, hence all the crying about IVC on this forum. :P This is why most Pakistani expats prefer to keep their nationality a secret. I don't blame them tbh.

This Australian movie is proof of that. Bear in mind, Aussies aren't exactly known to be fond of Indians either. :azn:

Chauhan is also a originated from sanskrit word Chahamana more older then Islam itself and has nothing to do with Islam ..... stop using Hindu caste and clan names and become complete muslims .......
You're falsely equating Rajputs with Kshatriyas, which is incorrect. Rajputs are a sub-group of Kshatriyas. You had Kshatriyas among other groups too.

Clearly you can lol. Anyway, you can either call them Rajput or you can call them by their clan designation (e.g Chauhan).

Not really

Yes really lol.

You guys have nothing else going for you

There's the fact that we're not pagans like you, which is more than enough to keep me happy. I'd rather be viewed as uncivilised for a few decades than roast in hell for eternity.

This is why most Pakistani expats prefer to keep their nationality a secret.

Funny how only you veggie boys seem to notice this.

Chauhan is also a originated from sanskrit word Chahamana more older then Islam itself and has nothing to do with Islam

Chauhan is a clan designation as well lol.

I don't understand you monkeys, when we proclaim our Muslim pride you moan, but then you also squeal in front of Rajputs and others who actually value their pre-Islamic past.

Make up your mind bindi-boy.

stop using Hindu caste and clan names

I don't use Hindu caste and clan names so stop directing this towards me.

lots of poorly educated historian in this thread.
Rajputana centerd around Punjab :lol:, and people come to Rajasthan to see rajput forts.

Leaving aside punjabi sikhs, rest of punjabi kaum was never able to produce a single ruler, always ruled by others.

Yes really lol.

There's the fact that we're not pagans like you, which is more than enough to keep me happy. I'd rather be viewed as uncivilised for a few decades than roast in hell for eternity.

Funny how only you veggie boys seem to notice this.

Chauhan is a clan designation as well lol.

I don't understand you monkeys, when we proclaim our Muslim pride you moan, but then you also squeal in front of Rajputs and others who actually value their pre-Islamic past.

Make up your mind bindi-boy.

I don't use Hindu caste and clan names so stop directing this towards me.

Lol, I'm not a pagan or dunce for that matter. It always seem to boil down to religion with you guys. Then you wonder why you're seen as the loonies that you are. :whistle:

Btw, I eat Beef, Pork and Chicken. All of it is of the haram variety. You mad?

Lol, I'm not a pagan

Your name is Dalai Lama. Sure sounds like you are.

It always seem to boil down to religion with you guys.

Because that's all that matters. This life is temporary, at the end of the day we'll all become dust. Your nationality, superiority complex, etc, it won't save you.

Btw, I eat Beef, Pork and Chicken. All of it is of the haram variety. You mad?

No, we don't get triggered about food like you guys.

Your name is Dalai Lama. Sure sounds like you are.

Because that's all that matters. This life is temporary, at the end of the day we'll all become dust. Your nationality, superiority complex, etc, it won't save you.

No, we don't get triggered about food like you guys.

Dalai Lama is Buddhist and he's well liked in most parts of the world. Anyway it's just an internet alias. And how the hell does your faith matter if we all become dust in the end? Do you not see the contradictory nature of that statement?

Back
Top Bottom