What's new

New Mod: Mosamania (Arab World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am extremely humbled by your selection.

This is a responsibility and no sane man would go after responsibilities with his own feet but since I am selected I will make sure that I uphold my duties with the best of my abilities.

Now you guys are getting my face all red :) :smitten:

Unbelievable Congratulation, that's very quick decision!

So it means, Iranian can't post on Arab Defence? Have you decide on Turkey, India, Iran, Bangladesh? It is now more control and tight, some members can't allow to troll in that section.

Stay in square one section, lol.

Unbelievable Congratulation, that's very quick decision!

So it means, Iranian can't post on Arab Defence? Have you decide on Turkey, India, Iran, Bangladesh? It is now more control and tight, some members can't allow to troll in that section.

Stay in square one section, lol.

------------------------------------
P.S: One suggestion, I have seen many Indians trolling in Pakistan's War on Terror, Strategic & Geopolitical Issues, etc. Please kindly disable Indians members by trolling anti-Pakistan threads (repeats). They can make comments, not creating threads.

Iranians are more than welcome to post And express their opinions however they wish. Moderation is a resposiblity that requires me to drop all biased thoughts and opinions the moment I received the responsibility.

Four years ago, first I came to this PDF forum. I found no Arabs members and nothing contributions to discuss and different perspectives, now we go.

Mighty superpower PDF great progress! ;)

Iranians are more than welcome to post And experience their opinions however they wish. Moderation is a resposiblity that requires me to drop all biased thoughts and opinions the moment I received the responsibility.

I am very pleased with the decision, you will do better job. Insulting or abusing is unacceptables, we have to change them or control emotions.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom