What's new

redtom

Reaction score
Country
China
I'm Chinese,33. I visited PDF about 10 years ago, but for a long time I had no interest in communicating with foreigners.Until this year's pandemic, I'd like to offer some advice on covid-19.But after months of trying, I've given up on the Americans.

Now I want to communicate with more people on all aspects of information.If there is any problem with my words, please blame Google translation.

I'm Chinese,33. I visited PDF about 10 years ago, but for a long time I had no interest in communicating with foreigners.Until this year's pandemic, I'd like to offer some advice on covid-19.But after months of trying, I've given up on the Americans.

Now I want to communicate with more people on all aspects of information.If there is any problem with my words, please blame Google translation.
Welcome!

I' I've given up on the Americans.

Welcome, redtom! :usflag::pakistan:

I am an American. If you are knowledgeable about Covid 19 in China, please tell me what is known about how the virus started in Wuhan. Has the Chinese government explained exactly how patient zero in Wuhan came about?

I hope you have a nice experience here... but not many doc here to guide you on medical question..

Back
Top Bottom