What's new

New member introduction - Mikaail

Mikaail

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hello everyone. Have recently joined PDF. I must admit I have not been able to find a site dedicated to military news/discussion as better as PDF. The site is active, topics are numerous, well oriented and very well organized categorically.

Naval, naval aviation, counter insurgency, urban warfare, practical futuristic technologies, astronomy, astrochemistry, among other are some of my areas of interest. Wanted to join PDF for a few months now after seeing the articles posted here a couple of times during internet surfing. Healthy, logical and straight forward discussions with a good dose of sarcasm & pun would be my contributions.

Hello everyone. Have recently joined PDF. I must admit I have not been able to find a site dedicated to military news/discussion as better as PDF. The site is active, topics are numerous, well oriented and very well organized categorically.

Naval, naval aviation, counter insurgency, urban warfare, practical futuristic technologies, astronomy, astrochemistry, among other are some of my areas of interest. Wanted to join PDF for a few months now after seeing the articles posted here a couple of times during internet surfing. Healthy, logical and straight forward discussions with a good dose of sarcasm & pun would be my contributions.

Welcome to PDF....:-)

Welcome aboard.

:welcome::usflag::pakistan: Välkommen

Welcome !

Back
Top Bottom