What's new

New Load Out On JF-17 Thunder

'Checkout the twin rail missile launchers and the pod being tested on JFT Block-3.
View attachment 896656View attachment 896657

Excellent catch @Windjammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - makes for a good start to the dayk 1's .

The dual rack, jammer hardpoint and, hms, is what we wanted JF17 to always be from day 1, glad it got there though a bit slowly.

Disappointing to not see the large single piece MFD as the wars of the future will have more information density than what can be done on 3 distinct MFDs, but there is always Block IV i guess.

i wonder if the dual racks can be retrofitted to the Block 1 and 2's ??

FB_IMG_1668515072390.jpg

There's a 7 hour video on YouTube covering the expo, uploaded by DEPO.
Fell asleep 😴 while trying to watch. But shows pretty much everything being displayed

Excellent catch @Windjammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - makes for a good start to the dayk 1's .

The dual rack, jammer hardpoint and, hms, is what we wanted JF17 to always be from day 1, glad it got there though a bit slowly.

Disappointing to not see the large single piece MFD as the wars of the future will have more information density than what can be done on 3 distinct MFDs, but there is always Block IV i guess.

i wonder if the dual racks can be retrofitted to the Block 1 and 2's ??
Wing strengthening will be required. Will we be able to achieve this? Possibly yes. The Pod has been seen on Centre line HP on Block 2 so DERs would mean a huge improvement. However will the engine take up the load and how will flight parameters be affected needs to be seen.
A

Wing strengthening will be required. Will we be able to achieve this? Possibly yes. The Pod has been seen on Centre line HP on Block 2 so DERs would mean a huge improvement. However will the engine take up the load and how will flight parameters be affected needs to be seen.
A
It's not the same pod. Blk 2 has kg600/rkl700a but the dimensions of this pod are clearly different. Ill look into the details.

Back
Top Bottom