What's new

New Kashmiri Weapon Against India

Well our glasses are bullet proof, and Balochistan is not UN recognized 'Disputed Territory' and thousands of civilians haven't been raped, murdered, kidnapped in Azad Kashmir either so we can throw rocks at all those who kill our brothers..."PHK(including northern areas) also comes to the same realization that a Pakistani Military can only suppress them so much" LOL. Funny guy.

oh! and by the way I can ask you to provide evidence that 80000(thats the figure usually bandied about) innocent civilians have been raped and murdered by Indian security forces and that that the perpetrators have not been brought to book. Remember, I hope it will not be a knee-jerk reaction. :)

A BBC report:

"The human rights group Amnesty International has issued a detailed report calling on the Indian government to end the plight of the disappeared and their families in Kashmir."

"It quotes a study carried out by a Kashmiri journalist that says that more than 10,000 children have been orphaned in Kashmir since 1990." (And this report was published 10 years ago!)

"Amnesty say that, so far, there has not been a single case in which those responsible for the disappearances have been convicted and sentenced."

"It says that many people in Kashmir are bullied by the security forces into giving up their search for loved ones who have disappeared."

BBC News | South Asia | Scandal of the Kashmir disappeared

This report is kinda of old, but it is hard for you to argue that these things haven’t happened, and it is also easy to suggest that the number of Kashmiris killed/kidnapped might have increased over these last ten years.

Please open your eyes, it doesn't require much hard work to google the words 'human rights' and 'Kashmir', which is what I did. No doubt you deserve a more thorough and extensive and up to date account of Indian atrocities in the Disputed Territory. But unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment. Also if you have evidence that suggests things have changed and at least some of these perpetrators have been bought to book then please do share.

But at the end of the day, Kashmiris do hate India and they have every reason to. It's not a matter of IF they hate you or IF you've despoiled them...its just a matter of what happens now.

Troops do not own any land in J & K.
Just as Pakistan army when in PHK+Northern areas do not own land there (or do they??).
I have lesser hopes. I hope the bullets die down.
Militancy just provokes a harder response. Its a vicious circle.
With a peaceful J&K (like from 1948 - 1989) maybe we can talk and actually make a try with peace. There are a lot of creative solutions to J&K situations that are possible if we look for them. However, militancy (esp. ideological) will not succeed and will not be allowed to succeed.

well the 700,000 thousand troops stationed at ihk is basically militancy with a face lift
as kashmiris do not share the same views as india and they do not want to be associated with india, india therefore uses force against the kashmiri people
what do u call that? MILITANCY

Ok. To each his own belief.We can debate all night long but in the end only time will tell what will happen.

I believe that J&K will be quiet one day when some amount of foreign interference stops. I maintain that the common man is more interested in making his daily loaf of bread and amenities, and cannot support militancy beyond a point. After all its exactly this militancy that has ruined what was till 1989 a flourishing tourist trade.

However, I also do hope that PHK(including northern areas) also comes to the same realization that a Pakistani Military can only suppress them so much :). There have been similar protests on in Baluchistan, I am sure you donot call it a "New Baloch Weapon against Pakistan". Maybe the whole language needs to change. There is an old saying "People living in glass houses should not throw stones".

DO NOT EVER CALL AZAD KASHMIR PHK!!!!! :angry:
UNLIKE IHK WHERE KAHSMIRIS DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF INDIA, KASHMIRIS IN AZAD KASHMIR WANT TO BE IN PAKISTAN AND CALL THEMSELVES PAKISTANI!!!!!

unfortunately, there's no scope for peaceful protest under indian 'democracy', either they kill you, or you get killed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom