What's new

New Karakol's for the Army

mehmeTcc

Reaction score
38.jpg

Pretty old news bro, These are really Advanced outpost expected to be equipt with 'YAK' Unmanned Turret. Its said that each wall can withstand RPG and Heavy Machnine Gun attacks.

Good progress , we need to Strengthen our Intelligence to finish PKK

Aselsan designed outposts !!!

scaled.php

Some features

-Built by special concrete resistant to RPG attacks and explosions
-Bullet proof windows
-There are underground tunnels in order to defend positioning soldiers.
-Observation towers
-Aselsan IR imaging equipment capable of detecting enemy 8 kms away
-Aselsan Remote controlled machine guns
-Have its own artillery and mortars inside
-Have miniature UAVs

There will be built more than 250 outpost like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't TSK use Zeppelins instead of mini uavs.
What I know the us is using surveillance balloons in the Mexican border.

Zeppelins with FLIRs whit hot links with each other would be a pretty economic and efficient tool.

Any other ideas my friends?

Most stupid thing is to make a place that dont move. If you make places like this, you will be a easy target for enemy. Turkish army needs to make many groups by special forces that goes in to the mountains and to exactly what the terrorists does.. Live like them so you can hunt them like they hunt you.

@Killuminati

True but we also need stationary outposts like this to maintain our presence in an area and fly our holy flag. By the way i can't believe that this place has trenches around wtf?

Pakistan also needs to do some working on their own to secure their military bases and other vital areas.

Pakistan also needs to do some working on their own to secure their military bases and other vital areas.

It doesn't have to be like this, we are building new outposts because old ones were positioned in low ground. So if they are in right places you can fortify them with guard towers and defensive walls. Or sometimes temporary solutions are more cost-effective, USMC's using HESCO bastions to fortify forward operating bases for example.

no need to build castles like us :)

when i opened this thread was thinking it has to do something with karakoli hat..
anyhow it seems these are realy needed by Turkey ..

Forward posts, or forts like these are useful, after establishing our presence in a region we could have better radar and satellite systems. And on top of that you have a safer enviroment to rest in. You also have to remember the advantage of reacting quickly to a situation in the region. So perhaps each of these bases could have their own mini UAV with a range of 100 km maybe :)

Talking about bases, here is a chinese underground:

J-8B-PLAAF-2S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom