What's new

NEW J11BS(WS-10 engine PICS

lol, again the Russian media, China never officially admits the deal. That's why they are pissing off over China for not buying their weapons anymore and defaming China for copying their military technology.

J-11B, as a air superior fighter, needs to be powered by 130kn, whereas J-11Bs as a figher/bomber, of course, it needs higher thrust and ratio than J-11B, just use your brain!!!

Ok I'm trying to use my brain here.

China never admitted an aircraft like J-11B exists.. oops

Both engines are WS-10, not Al-31

Well I'm not ruling that out either, angles can be deceiving!

I've seen these pictures around the forum. Nozzles constricts and expands according to the behavior of air thrust. You cannot say it by outside view.

The WS-10's nozzles are significantly shorter, its petals also do not intercalate like the AL-31's do.

And if I ask proof ?
Also the two engines looks kinda different.
both are FWS10
J-11BS
27_77564_05563c56946c7c3.jpg

J-11B
27_77564_f52d895153b03b1.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody in this thread seems to be professionals.. my bad.. Can anybody give me news link to verify this.

Nothing to Panic, Nothing great, its a standard procedure of testing Engine on different machine.... It take years to mature an Engine...

We are testing our Engine (Kaveri) on IL76, Soon we will test it on LCA or any other aircraft.....

Bythe way Congrats to chinies Engineer, Hope this time they did something Ethical,(By not illegal copying) .....

It is ok if you have never heard J-11B before.

J-11B is nothing new and already entered in service.

Young man, that's a reply to your post..

lol, again the Russian media, China never officially admits the deal. That's why they are pissing off over China for not buying their weapons anymore and defaming China for copying their military technology.

J-11B, as a air superior fighter, needs to be powered by 130kn, whereas J-11Bs as a figher/bomber, of course, it needs higher thrust and ratio than J-11B, just use your brain!!!

and you suggested me to use brain. I did exactly what you suggested according to the bold part.

Back
Top Bottom