What's new

New ISPR movie "Waar"!

Probably the second Pakistani movie for which im going to buy the original dvd instead of the pirated stuff...lol

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

sorry.. its posted before :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be released by Warner Bros......so it will earn a lot of $$$$

im sort of impressed, pakistan? haha

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

LOOKS AMAZING!!!

whats the name of the hero in this film ??....the movie trailer looks good!!

i think his name is shan
@penumbra i think its the right thread for this video. Afterall, it is endorsed by the ispr. How do you explain the helicopter in this video?

i think his name is shan
@penumbra i think its the right thread for this video. Afterall, it is endorsed by the ispr. How do you explain the helicopter in this video?

There is a Section Called Military Photos & multimedia , Focus on the Word Military there please .

@fox i know about that section. But this is sort of a comic relief. Trust me, no on wants to discuss military strategy on new years eve ;)

Well I dont know the performance about the movie after its release , but it definitely has been a hit here , Every Sub forum i have been in here has a thread dedicated to this movie :D

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

sorry.. its posted before :undecided:

Very slick and impressive....Looking forward for this movie

Ok you guys compare for yourself. A movie about Drama, Action and all that is in between with quite an interesting plot. Or a movie about a hero stopping a flaying car with a bullet that bounced off a girl's necklace.... I don't know about you but I would pick the first one any time.

We have a saying here it is called "Indian movie" and it can be put into a sentence like "Do not turn this into an Indian movie" or "That guy pulled an Indian movie on me" it means "Ridiculous crap". If these hurt your feelings then instruct Bollywood not to insult the intelligence of the audience... And I am not even going to ask why is such type of movies are popular in India either.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom