New Iranian MASAF rifle

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
MASAF

DSC_0035.JPG

Tnx to all these western weapons spread all over the ME .... we are able to skip designing level to fill in the gaps :yu:

Be a frugal man and spend money on turbofans and Qaem SLV

Last edited:
Nothing more then an M-4. Private companies around the world make countless copies or versions of rifes based on AKs and M-4/AR-15/M-16

Actually it's closer to HK416 rifle since it uses short-stroke gas piston instead of direct impingement system. I think this would be the most suitable choice to become the standard rife of Iranian armed forces, replacing G-3 and Ak-47s.

PS: 7.62 mm version is also under development.

Last edited:
Nothing more then an M-4. Private companies around the world make countless copies or versions of rifes based on AKs and M-4/AR-15/M-16

So you based your claim that its "nothing more than an m-4" on what? info you're pulling from thin air?

Actually it's closer to HK416 rifle since it uses short-stroke gas piston instead of direct impingement system. I think this would be the most suitable choice to become the standard rife of Iranian armed forces, replacing G-3 and Ak-47s.

AR-15s have both gas piston and direct impingement.

So i can say that in the world all assault rifles are based on either M-16 or AK-47.

Maybe you just have crappy English skills. You said it's "nothing but an M-4" but anyone with eyes and IQ can see there are differences. I never said it's a unique design, you keep pulling claims from thin air.

What differences? The lower and upper receiver is identical. You can put any type of furniture or accessories on any AR/M-4 but it's still the same firearm.

This is all that matters:

IMG_2637.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2625.JPG
    IMG_2625.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 93

Back
Top Bottom