What's new

New Inventions of DRDO

None of them.Happy Now ??

Genius,if we can send an effing probe to Mars,we can build weapons too.
Yes just like 30 years in the making and TEJAD still not inducted and Arjun and other stuff.

Yes just like 30 years in the making and TEJAD still not inducted and Arjun and other stuff.
Aircrafts and tanks might not be the only indicator of scientific prowess of a country. Its only a military dimension.

There are others as well - Space,medicine, marine research, agriculture innovations and number of research papers and Patents.

So plz tell us how how many patents pak got in 2015 ?

For example there were 3400 ~ patents for India in 2015.

Last edited:

Did you miss the fact that after 26 years after the finalization of design & beginning of FSED,we have a Light combat aircraft in service & a low bypass turbofan engine prototype.

The former will be upgraded with time & the latter will serve as the basis o India's future gas turbine programs.

Nothing different from the Indian space program.I still remember Pakistanis making fun of the failure of Indian cryogenic engine & gslv back in 2010.I never saw anyone of you acknowledging our success when it successful in 2015.

So we will,rather remain focused on our R&D efforts,no matter how disappointing the initial results are.Good luck with your '25 patents per year' R&D sector.I hope you never try to develop any technology,due to your fear of failure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom