What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests
نئی جگہیں، نئے لوگ ، نئی کتابیں، نئی تحقیق، ، حالات حاضرہ، ، اور آخر میں، ایک عام پاکستانی کی طرح "کرکٹ"

2) What do you do.
کافی کچھ کرنے کی چاہ تھی، لیکن کرنے نہیں دیا گیا ، لہذا آج کل صرف گھر داری ہورہی ہے
3) How did you find us
گیارہ سال قبل کچھ تصاویر ڈھونتے ہوئے پتا چلا تو اس فورم پر شمولیت اختیار کی تھی، پھر کچھ ناگزیر وجوہات کی بنا پر خیرباد کہنا پڑا ، اب پھر آیا ہوں یہ سوچ کر، کہ شاید
تبدیلی آچکی ہو، کیونکہ پاکستان میں تو کافی نعرے لگ رہے ہیں تبدیلی کہ .

دوسرا ، اس فورم کی جو بنیاد ہے، اسے کافی متنازہ بنادیا گیا ہے پاکستان میں ، تو اب واپس آیا ہوں یہ دیکھنے کہ اس تصویر کا دوسرا رخ کیا ہے

4) What interests you here?
جیسا کہ پہلے کہا ، سچائی کی تلاش میں دربدر بھٹک رہے ہیں
5) What is your profession?
نوکر in a نجی ادارہ
6) Future plans?
وہی جو آج کے دور میں ہر مڈل لوئر مڈل کلاس شخص کرتا ہے ،
مزاحمت، جدوجہد ، حصول معاش ، حفاظتی تدابیر ، بال بچوں کی فکر

نوٹ :
اڈمن سے گزارش ہے کہ قوائد و ضوابط کے پیج کا لنک دیدیں، کہیں ایسا ہو کہ ہم انجانے میں کوئی گستاخی کربیٹھیں​

Salam to all,

I am Armaan Pandit, Originally from Kashmir but now living in Maharashtra. i am student of commerce and i joined this forum to learn about West Asia and its people as well as broad Islamic history of south Asia and the Central Asia.

will try my best to contribute to this place positively.

Welcome On-board Armaan :cheers:

which city in Maharashtra ?

Guys can come one help me change my name. I didnt thought before creating this account. Who can help me here :( ?

Guys can come one help me change my name. I didnt thought before creating this account. Who can help me here :( ?
There is an option to change your username in 'your account' settings. Alternately, Click the second left option from the alerts when you are logged in where your current username is stated. An option will appear to change username.

There is an option to change your username in 'your account' settings. Alternately, Click the second left option from the alerts when you are logged in where your current username is stated. An option will appear to change username.
I do not see anything like that. Any screenshot @Musa?

upload_2018-6-16_2-15-59.png

I am Jay Pandit . an Anglo-India with family in both Anglo-sphere and India. my Great Grandfather was a citizen of Great Karanchi who had to flee karachi after the independence to the Kenya.

My AI family is divided into 3 streams, one in UK another one in USA and my lineage in Bombayk India. the US ones moved to US in 1960s after the British had to give up their Control on Kenya based on their British Raj/Empire Passport.

I am going to Canada for my Masters in Commerce. I am Indian by nationality and Christian by Faith. if you have any questions feel free to ask !

may God bless you.

Regards,

I am Jay Pandit . an Anglo-India with family in both Anglo-sphere and India. my Great Grandfather was a citizen of Great Karanchi who had to flee karachi after the independence to the Kenya.

My AI family is divided into 3 streams, one in UK another one in USA and my lineage in Bombayk India. the US ones moved to US in 1960s after the British had to give up their Control on Kenya based on their British Raj/Empire Passport.

I am going to Canada for my Masters in Commerce. I am Indian by nationality and Christian by Faith. if you have any questions feel free to ask !

may God bless you.

Regards,

Welcome to :pdf:

may God bless you.

Regards,
:welcome: to :pdf:

:welcome: to
flag-for-canada_1f1e8-1f1e6.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-3_20-18-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-3_20-18-11.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 22
  • upload_2018-7-3_20-18-19.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-3_20-18-19.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 20
1) Tell your interests
deep interest in reading poetry, novels. columns etc,

2) What do you do?
working with an engineering company in KSA.

3) How did you find us
facebook

Pakistan, Pakistan, Evry thing relates to Pakistan

engineer

6) Future plans?
still planning.

1) Tell your interests
deep interest in reading poetry, novels. columns etc,

2) What do you do?
working with an engineering company in KSA.

3) How did you find us
facebook

Pakistan, Pakistan, Evry thing relates to Pakistan

engineer

6) Future plans?
still planning.
welcome to PDF. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom