What's new

New Introductions

Hey, guys. What are you doing? How's life treating you? Are you still battling people's stupidity online?

@Indus Pakistan @Kambojaric @MastanKhan @Cookie Monster @Sher Shah Awan @Khanate @American Pakistani @ghazi52 et al.

I bet you've already forgotten about me. :-(

Salam! I don't forget friends, how can I forget my brother? I myself have only recently returned to PDF. Life has been busy and eventful, juggling work and further education. So not really have had the time to get in to battle royales yet, but I'm slowly easing in to it.

How have you been?

Vesselam, I hope you enjoyed your stay! Which part of the country did you visit?

I can't send PMs.

Southern coast (Antalya region) and Istanbul. The coast was amazing and the weather is perfect at the moment. Istanbul on the other hand I enjoyed more when I was in Turkey last time a decade ago. It felt like a changed city now.

Southern coast (Antalya region) and Istanbul. The coast was amazing and the weather is perfect at the moment. Istanbul on the other hand I enjoyed more when I was in Turkey last time a decade ago. It felt like a changed city now.
Good for you! The change is obvious, your observation is accurate. In Antalya, the settlement of migrants is strictly overseen and restricted by the central government in order to avoid unwanted side effects for the tourism sector. However, we can't have enough of well-educated, kind and academic-minded tourists like you and your family members. You're probably the ideal type of tourist for any destination. :)

Salam! I don't forget friends, how can I forget my brother? I myself have only recently returned to PDF. Life has been busy and eventful, juggling work and further education. So not really have had the time to get in to battle royales yet, but I'm slowly easing in to it.

How have you been?
Whenever I want to complain, I see a random person on the streets or on the internet with a 1000 times worse life and I tell myself: be grateful and change whatever is bothering you because you can and if you don't, it's because you're lazy af. 😐

PDF has changed a lot, I miss the good ol' days. I feel nostalgic.

Last edited:
Good for you! The change is obvious, your observation is accurate. In Antalya, the settlement of migrants is strictly overseen and restricted by the central government in order to avoid unwanted side effects for the tourism sector. However, we can't have enough of well-educated, kind and academic-minded tourists like you and your family members. You're probably the ideal type of tourist for any destination. :)

Thank you dear. Very impressed with how much effort Turkey puts into preserving its pre-Turkic heritage as well. A lesson for other countries in the region.

Greetings,

I am new to this forum, I am a British Pakistani. I discovered this forum via one of your twitter posts.

1) My forum handle is a give away I practice Kendo which is a Japanese Martial Arts, I like WWII history and collect military badges from around the world.
2) I work in Policing in England and am a reservist with the Army Reserves.
3) Via Twitter - visited the forum, enjoyed the content and decided to make an account
4) Discussions on various subjects, learning from peers.
5) Policing, I also hold a qualifying Law Degree but don't practice law.
6) Learning from peers and hoping to contribute to discussions.

hi i am new to this website. i am working in krl as scientific officer
Kahuta research laboratory?? If so did you guys upgrade the 122mm rocket system or not.

Greetings,

I am new to this forum, I am a British Pakistani. I discovered this forum via one of your twitter posts.

1) My forum handle is a give away I practice Kendo which is a Japanese Martial Arts, I like WWII history and collect military badges from around the world.
2) I work in Policing in England and am a reservist with the Army Reserves.
3) Via Twitter - visited the forum, enjoyed the content and decided to make an account
4) Discussions on various subjects, learning from peers.
5) Policing, I also hold a qualifying Law Degree but don't practice law.
6) Learning from peers and hoping to contribute to discussions.
Oink oink

1) Tell your interests
Ans:
Military, music, movies and bodybuilding.

2) What do you do
Ans:
I work in a book shop.

3) How did you find us
Ans:
Instagram.

4) What interests you here?
Ans:
Information related to armed forces and current affairs.

5) What is your profession?
Ans:
Shop assistant. Also work part time in a call centre.

6) Future plans?
Ans:
Will join Pakistan Army after my intermediate.

Back
Top Bottom