What's new

New guy from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard buddy, as an Israeli citizen you have all the right to be nationalist and hate/dislike any country/people who hate dislike you, it's natural. Unfortunately anti-Israel people here are louder than others, but we are a mixed bag of sane/logical and not so sane/emotional people. Our biggest issue is also corruption. Majority want peace, Harmony, better economy and employment and basic necessities. Enjoy your stay, contribute to the forum and ignore the arseholes.

Greetings people,

I'm Rayz, Israeli (part Persian part European).

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Good luck :-)
Rayz

lol, well some of you guys do have a bit of a bad rep.. some taxi and hotel people wont rent out to Israelis... :partay:

"aalvays sharing, 50 people sharing, never tipping" :P

It's a great video, Israelis can be quite as*holes. Too bad the hebrew parts aren't translated but you can tell that he's trying to convince his friends that he can outsmart the locals. lol.

LOL :laugh: :enjoy:

I've met a few, but you'd be amazed at the percentage of "nationalists" even within your India crowd, or, it could be because a lot of that lot are just fresh out of service.. heard a few stories...

Yes, even though the touristic India is portrayed as a peaceful "we're all one" kind of journey, for Israelis it became too much of a trend, so you have all types of Israelis in India. Even the ones that shouldn't be there (;

Greetings people,

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Rayz
:welcome::pdf:

Welcome op.

Go back to Kaer Morhen and train it further, because that person is certainly an Israeli leftie.

Let's take your word for it.

On an another Pakistani forum (I won't give the name so that Indians here don't troll there. There aren't many foreigners, so the discussion keeps Pakistan centric), a similar 'Israeli' person joined trying to be all open-minded. He used to post how Pakistan should be like India and this and that. He finally gave himself away when he posted Pakistani women should marry our (Israeli) men; someone replied that Israelis don't marry outsiders to which he had no answer. Eventually he even started writing in Roman hindi and finally got banned. :enjoy:

Welcome op.

Let's take your word for it.

On an another Pakistani forum (I won't give the name so that Indians here don't troll there. There aren't many foreigners, so the discussion keeps Pakistan centric), a similar 'Israeli' person joined trying to be all open-minded. He used to post how Pakistan should be like India and this and that. He finally gave himself away when he posted Pakistani women should marry our (Israeli) men; someone replied that Israelis don't marry outsiders to which he had no answer. Eventually he even started writing in Roman hindi and finally got banned. :enjoy:

Thanks. I understand you got many fakers around.

תאשר להם שאני יודע עברית חחח

If Natan can confirm my hebrew sentence that would be helping I guess :-)

Greetings people,

Rayz

You seem a pretty intelligent person but I don't know if you would enjoy being in a military forum if you are anti-war completely

Nationality and Religion is irrelevant although some members in every forum doesn't think that way.

I hope some others are like you as well, this is my first day in the forum and the first guy I met was a racist troll

Confirmation granted. You are an Israeli, though most Israelis aren't even closely like you (for me it is a relief).

Confirmation granted. You are an Israeli, though most Israelis aren't even closely like you (for me it is a relief).
What is the other flag in your avatar ? The one on the left ?

well, this place is crawling with rabid Islamists, let's see how long he manages to stay a dove :P

I didn't last long, at some stage you have to repay the "enemy" in the same coin :partay:

Thanks. I understand you got many fakers around.

תאשר להם שאני יודע עברית חחח

If Natan can confirm my hebrew sentence that would be helping I guess :-)

WAR ! ! WARR ! ! WARRRR ! ! ! :guns::guns::guns:

well, this place is crawling with rabid Islamists, let's see how long he manages to stay a dove :P

I didn't last long, at some stage you have to repay the "enemy" in the same coin :partay:
It doesn't always have to be same coin. One may watch his enemies, listen to what they say, learn their weaknesses, and when the right time comes, repay with much greater coin. With a decisive knockout, instead of endless ping pong.
:rolleyes1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom