What's new

New elderly service model booms in aging China

2. You keep arguing that with increase in wealth, there will be alot more finance available to fund these elderly services, which will solve this elderly suicide problem. But again, that WHO survey shows that even in rich and developed countries like SK and Japan, elderly suicide rates are still high, higher than even poorer countries. You mentioned that Japan and HK has great mental health services for the elderly, but the survey still show that their suicide rates are high.
Of course, classical economic theory supports this and illustrates how this manifests in micro and macrosystems.

Mitchell_Muysken_Figure_2_1_classical_labour_market.jpg

systems-graph.png

Wait @Nihonjin1051, can you explain exactly what your purposes was for posting this graph and diagram? lol.

Sorry for dragging the debate, but I just checked your diagram + graph again and would like you to explain one last thing before I leave this debate. I couldn't make out how your diagram and graph are relevant to what you said in that reply. And how are they relevant to my paragraph that you were replying to?

It seems like you've just copied and pasted a completely random graph and diagram in order to sound pseudo-intellectual. Would you mind briefly explaining them? Is the second diagram your hand-written note?

Back
Top Bottom