What's new

New Delhi “shocked and disappointed” by the “disrespectful” remarks , India-UK trade deal on ‘verge of collapse’

Home Secretary Suella Braverman: I am proud of the British Empire

She said it

I don't know if I'd call that a "Porch Monkey" statement, but it is what it is.

What's with Tori Home Secretaries being all curries off late.
Might as well name the position "Curry Toriman".

View attachment 886617

Surviving that makes you a braver man.

I get the joke bhai, but she is not running for Miss world anytime soon. Granted - she is not much to look at. But if you're born with it - what can you do? All of us are not granted good looks by Allah, he gives us other qualities instead.

More on topic, Indian govt. under Modi and his fanbois need a lot of "attention-whore" validation of late, they are not happy being known as street-$hitter central. "New India" is the new image they seek - though few acknowledge this globally. Can't call them visa-cheats, which is their well-known Webster dictionary definition.

Last edited:
1D0DC205-38AC-4A3C-A3C3-49640F0B5EC6.png

Same old same old. Will retire early from salaried life in 2024 to try my hand at little entrepreneur-ing back in my home state... How're you doing. Guess you'll not come back.
I want to, have applied in few IITs and ISRO.

Rishi Sunak incoming as PM in the next days .
Need of the hour & I’m Labour Party supporter , we really need general election but it won’t happen .

Cannot be worse than this shower of shit who have destroyed the GBP .

Agree with her - if people want to come her to study - sure - come. But - it cannot be a back-route for immigration into the UK..
It’s all just show for the right white voters ie daily Mail , sun readers who are keeping tories in power but the reality on the ground is
UK needs cheap labour urgently . There are jobs available everywhere but no takers .
NHS , Transport , Teachers etc

Jaguar Land Rover has a backlog of 200,000 cars to be built & are employing rapidly to ease the backlog the vast majority of British Pakistani community in Birmingham work directly or indirectly for Jaguar Land Rover

Nissan also is rapidly recruiting
Lots of Work available here .

However these jobs are available only for British citizens thus making a huge void for cheap labourers to work illegally in the lower end of job market .
Britain needs labour .

Need of the hour & I’m Labour Party supporter , we really need general election but it won’t happen .

We don’t need that moron, he will bring the poor to their knees. He conceived the idea of increasing NI, has refused to tax energy firms, talked about cutting services and cares nothing for anyone below the top 1%. His wife is also a tax dodger.

Ben Wallace is being pushed as is Penny.

Last edited:
We don’t need that moron, he will bring the poor to their knees. He conceived the idea of increasing NI, has refused to tax energy firms, talked about cutting services and cares nothing for anyone below the top 1%. His wife is also a tax dodger.

Ben Wallace is being pushed as is Penny.

I hate the tories but it’s all planned from the outset .

I hate the tories but it’s all planned from the outset .

Good point bro, but this is now going to massively backfire.
Mass anger on the streets ahead.

Nope - Rishi Sunak is the political agitator that kicked off a series of events that got Boris Johnson removed and caused the current predicement that will result in the conservative party in losing the next election.

Even if truss goes - there is no one willing to ignore Rishi Sunak's role in bringing about the current chaos we are in.

i dont think this petty issue will tarnish UK-india relationship

Back
Top Bottom