What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

If the Govt can send the victim Singapore for better treatment, ...
I strongly suggest they send the accused toSaudi Arabia for better justice !!

If the Govt can send the victim Singapore for better treatment, ...
I strongly suggest they send the accused toSaudi Arabia for better justice !!
Good one. Copied and updated.

I'm confused as to why india sent the victim (R.I.P.) to Singapore for treatment?

I thought india had world class medical facility as indians claim and so state that people from all over the world come to india for treatment.

Interesting indeed.

I'm confused as to why india sent the victim (R.I.P.) to Singapore for treatment?

I thought india had world class medical facility as indians claim and so state that people from all over the world come to india for treatment.

Interesting indeed.

Apply some brains.. I think allah gave you some at-least ?

Very shameful event , painful , and its impossible to even imagine a death like this ..

I was very sad when I read and as I read the brutality of the Murder /rape became apparent , and in day light in a public bus of all places

** The calculated attack and the injuries suffered , showed that the victim suffered the worse
possible humiliation , and torture , and pain before her death , we may never know
was there a motive?

Just un human ... such animals have no right to live .. so calculated

What was the motive .. an who weilds such power to do stuff like this

I mean just reading about her injuries gives you an indication how brutal the ordeal was
almost like Gajni inspired multiply it by 5 factors

The poor person`s vital organs failed as a result of brutality just brutal way to go

Government moved the girl out for political reason I mean who transports a weak girl in critical care out of India to Singapore on airplane ... I really question the decision

I am still not convinced how the Indian gov handled it , they siad they will publish the culprit`s pictures on website , like instead of going out and capturing the idiots , they are publishing picture to shame the murderers ..

Its no suprise that many people took to streets , due to the anger they had completely justified

Aparently the girl that died age 23 just graduated was from a poor family

The 23-year-old gang-rape victim in New Delhi came from a poor family. Her father works as a loader at the Delhi airport, earning a paltry wage of 5000 rupees (S$111) a month. He had sold off a piece of his land to educate his daughter, who studied physiotherapy

Very shameful event , painful , and its impossible to even imagine a death like this ..

I was very sad when I read and as I read the brutality of the Murder /rape became apparent , and in day light
in a public bus of all places

Just un human ... such animals have no right to live .. so calculated

What was the motive .. an who weilds such power to do stuff like this

I mean just reading about her injuries gives you an indication how brutal the ordeal was

Didn;t the water cannon reach you :lol:

Well thats the corrupt and inept and senseless Ind Gov is !!!

Interesting indeed.

yes we too....if you ask the doctors they were saying that team of 8 docs from all over delhi best hospitals was there and they were not even asked for this decision and there is human organ transplant facility in delhi.
So the reason is that gal was died or almost died when went from india to SG and govt did this to counter the public anger and to keep the nation in dark.

Even SG docs said that when she came here she was very critical and why the hell brain surgery was needed? so this is mystery and conclusion is simple that she was died here and govt wanted to arrange the important security facilities like now they have armed men on delhi streets with guns ..

even they cudnt control the protest earlier ..

Normally doctors who identify a patient as in critical care ' NEVER ' allow the person to leave hospital let alone fly out to singapore 4-5 hours away

Fairly gross negligence case , unless the hospitals she was in were not up to quality but very bad decision seems politically motivated

Normally doctors who identify a patient as in critical care ' NEVER ' allow the person to leave hospital let alone fly out to singapore 4-5 hours away

Fairly gross negligence case , unless the hospitals she was in were not up to quality but very bad decision seems politically motivated

She was transferred by Air Ambulance which is well equipped and very expensive.

But yes, govt. was afraid incase she died on Indian soil.

She was transferred by Air Ambulance which is well equipped and very expensive.

But yes, govt. was afraid incase she died on Indian soil.

As per one politician " she died in india"

602701_313537642089481_327135025_n.jpg

:rofl:

theek hai?

As per one politician " she died in india"

Singapore hospital has more integrity than GoI.

They will not lie. And why will they take the blame on themselves?

Dont post Manmohans face.

I dont want to see that ba$tard.

right from the first day the govt knew she is going to die they were just din't want to reveal because they din't want to face public outrage so to avoid this they sent her to singapore .

HANG THEM, HANG THEM, HANG THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL SO SAD FOR THE GIRL!

i dont think so coz she couldnt survive for one day in singapore and every thing indicates towards some mystery.
As per docs here in delhi,we had organ transplant facility and SG hospital was not extra ordinary.

i think govt needed time for security and face saving

to some extent i will have to agree with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom