What's new

New Chief of Army Staff?

PakiRambo

Reaction score
If you were appointed new Chief of Army Staff; what would you do to normalize and ease Pakistan's current situation?

Personally I would
- Overthrow Zardari and his government; take Pakistan over military rule while we wait for a competent government to come into power
- Order to shoot down any drone strikes operating in Pakistani territory
- Keep NATO supply lines closed
- Withdraw Pakistani troops from WOT; focus on only internal militants and forget helping out the U.S. in Afghanistan
- Ignore any threats from U.S. of cutting aid; I'll take the "aid" looted by Zardari and distribute it amongst the poor and needy and invest it into the economy
- Promote more development of nuclear weapons, and strongly advocate that they will only be used for self-defence, and also criticize the Americans for trying to "snatch" the nukes
- Issue clear signs of warning if any country violates Pakistan's sovereignty; there will be deadly consequences
- Advocate for joint military exercises with Iran, China, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia
- Locate, capture and jail any terrorists still living in Pakistan (once adequate proof is provided that they are terrorists)

What would you do? :lol:

If you were appointed new Chief of Army Staff; what would you do to normalize and ease Pakistan's current situation?

Personally I would
- Overthrow Zardari and his government; take Pakistan over military rule while we wait for a competent government to come into power
- Order to shoot down any drone strikes operating in Pakistani territory
- Keep NATO supply lines closed
- Withdraw Pakistani troops from WOT; focus on only internal militants and forget helping out the U.S. in Afghanistan
- Ignore any threats from U.S. of cutting aid; I'll take the "aid" looted by Zardari and distribute it amongst the poor and needy and invest it into the economy
- Promote more development of nuclear weapons, and strongly advocate that they will only be used for self-defence, and also criticize the Americans for trying to "snatch" the nukes
- Issue clear signs of warning if any country violates Pakistan's sovereignty; there will be deadly consequences
- Advocate for joint military exercises with Iran, China, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia
- Locate, capture and jail any terrorists still living in Pakistan (once adequate proof is provided that they are terrorists)

What would you do? :lol:

Bhai how are you gonna change the economy if you are a leader? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom