What's new

New attack against U.S. base in Syria after alleged Iranian drone kills American contractor, drawing airstrikes

since when Syrian are considered Iranian
We bomb Iranians born and raised

you may have dementia but if you look at previous page you see you were the one that named the battles not me, i talked about overall war situation but you mentioned the battles and i just showed how pathetic the performance was .

by the way the number of participant is not important in Maroun-al-ras you fired 8000 shell toward 17 guy and still failed . those 8000 shell get fired , they were not there for scenary
I named the battles and told how irrelevant they are in terms of magnitude.

What good are 8000 rounds if they missed? What good are 5000 men if only 50 actively participated? That's what you low IQ Iranian don't get.

I think twisted Americans are planning another provocation.

They dont need oil money, but steal oil money to Damascus is a way to trigger a future war.

We bomb Iranians born and raised

I named the battles and told how irrelevant they are in terms of magnitude.

What good are 8000 rounds if they missed? What good are 5000 men if only 50 actively participated? That's what you low IQ Iranian don't get.
you can say that to feel good but the static say something else.
and the fact that you admit you fired 8000 artillery round and all missed talks lot about the degree of IQ

you can say that to feel good but the static say something else.
and the fact that you admit you fired 8000 artillery round and all missed talks lot about the degree of IQ
My dude, your people got 85 average IQ. You are practically monkeys.

you yourself admitted that you fired 8000 round and missed all. thats enough
We missed way more than 8000, our idiot top general and PM decided to bomb a ton of open fields and forests with over 150,000 shells instead of leveling all Shia villages in South Lebanon.

We missed way more than 8000, our idiot top general and PM decided to bomb a ton of open fields and forests with over 150,000 shells instead of leveling all Shia villages in South Lebanon.

The Jewish made God is the same God of ISIS

Back
Top Bottom