What's new

New Administrator on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that. Missed your contribution.

As for the underlined indeed but i am sure the period you spent is worth remembering for you.

Undoubtedly so, and I must learn to enjoy the colours of autumn.

Undoubtedly so, and I must learn to enjoy the colours of autumn.

:) no need to learn. Its like temples' construction philosophy of "going back to womb" . We start all over again by becoming kids.

After some time, I've come onto PDF, thanks to being sent a message that someone I like a lot had been elevated, and found myself going through this thread from the beginning.

@LoveIcon, PDF would be a much duller place without your irreverent interventions! Fortunately, the administrators quite clearly have a sense of humour, so you survive to entertain us all and brighten our days. More power to your elbow.

This is not to belittle the sharp, witty but sorted out point to your interventions. They always contain their quota of sense. I should know: I've been the victim at the working end often enough!

Sadly, in and out of hospital, dear lady. Tempus fugit...

Sorry to hear that, Joe Sir. :(

Congratulations, I hope support for PTI will not cause of hurdle in your job.:cheers:

Congrats @Aeronaut ! As usual, I am the last one to the party... Too much work at desk!

Mod role sounds so cool man!

I am sure a lot of my countrymen will still be sulking at it... but, in my humble opinion, THIS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE. Well done Webby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom