What's new

Neverforget84.com - Sikhs want own stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said all Indians are hindus or Brahmins? Only indian elites and establishment is Brahmin.. sikh believes that the 1984 massacre against them was done by elite and orders were given by elite Indira Gandhi. ..

Though I do not support Congress policies now , what Indira Gandhi did in 1984 in Operation Bluestar was justified...

...terrorists using a religious place to smuggle arms and spread militancy -- ring a bell to you - Lal Mosque ?

Why Pakistani posters always end up playing ugly.

IN14_VSS_ANTISIKH_17466a.jpg

5029d1299259515-1984-riots-pataudi-not-whisper-escaped-riots-in-pataudi002.jpg

RIOT+3.jpg

RIOT+1.jpg

sikhs_camp_shadara_1984_prashant_070411_outlook_india2.jpg

25th-anniv-of-1984-anti-Sikh-riots.jpg

P23+-+Home-HL+-+1984+-+Anti-Sikh+riots-291x218-BT15092+-+Property+damage.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Why Pakistani posters always end up playing ugly.

Playing ugly of what? Did we commit atrocities against Sikhs or did India?

You will answer your own question.

Playing ugly of what? Did we commit atrocities against Sikhs or did India?

You will answer your own question.[/QUOTE]

You knew you couldnt argue about khalistan. so u ended up posting pics of deads. Does anyone in India deny about innocents sikhs not being murdered ?
Vats the point of posting these gory pics ?
Seriously man, u guys are incapable of any civil debate.

You knew you couldnt argue about khalistan. so u ended up posting pics of deads. Does anyone in India deny about innocents sikhs not being murdered ?
Vats the point of posting these gory pics ?
Seriously man, u guys are incapable of any civil debate.

Your country systematically murdered Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Dalits, and you are talking about civility?

Your country systematically murdered Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Dalits, and you are talking about civility?

Now ure replying only for the sake of it. do u even know what sytematic murder is ..?? it is what is happening in Baluchistan, it is what happend to Hindus in Pakistan, It is what happened to urdu speakers in karachi in 90s.

You open my eyes...please open the doors of Pakistan I want to come and live...most decent..peaceful and respectful place for other religion on earth...Please Please take me in.

Now ure replying only for the sake of it. do u even know what sytematic murder is ..?? it is what is happening in Baluchistan, it is what happend to Hindus in Pakistan, It is what happened to urdu speakers in karachi in 90s.

If Pakistani secuirty forces were murdering Baloch, they would have used to the Indian method of fake encounters like you guys did with Sikhs and Muslims.

Anyways no need to be off-topic, as we are discussing Khalistan and 1984 riots. Feel free to go to a Balochistan thread and jump up and down.

The sad thing about you is, rather then condemning these acts of violence you are screaming like an ape at me. Really shows your priorities.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

You open my eyes...please open the doors of Pakistan I want to come and live...most decent..peaceful and respectful place for other religion on earth...Please Please take me in.

:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pakistani secuirty forces were murdering Baloch, they would have used to the Indian method of fake encounters like you guys did with Sikhs and Muslims.

Anyways no need to be off-topic, as we are discussing Khalistan and 1984 riots. Feel free to go to a Balochistan thread and jump up and down.

The sad thing about you is, rather then condemning these acts of violence you are screaming like an ape at me. Really shows your priorities.

Really..??
I was conveniently talking about Khalistan, untill u started posting these gory pics, becoz u had no arguement left for khalistan.
One can see who is acting an ape .

O pappe spare me this bombard. If you really want to help khalistanis, then go ahead and give them the pakistani punjab , and set it as an example for India to follow. If u cant do that then please dont issue these sermons to us.

If you really can't hear other opinions why don't you bury your head in sand. By pretending something does not exist you can't make it fade away.

Pakistan should take a more active role in supporting Khalistan.

We also kill Hindus too. Sometimes burn trains full of them! Sometimes on the street itself..
We are a secular country, we spare no one in the name of religion!

This is sh*t.
Not even 99.99% of Sikhs, living all over India, and probably most likable bunch, would be knowing that they want a separate state. The riots were political, not religious. Now there is a Sikh PM from same party that orchestrate the riots. The same party may come out as winner in Punjab polls!

same as Kashmir , Asam and others and now Khalistan !!!!

I don't know about Kashmir or Khalistan (srsly where is that?), but Assamese militants (ULFA) are mostly on the run and pretty much a dead issue. Especially after many laid down their arms over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom