What's new

"Never Forget National Humiliation" 74th anniversary of Nanjing Massacre

A retard like you just could not read. Is this topic for China's revenge against those japs or China's own memorial and self-warning against herself???

What is that different for U.S. "day of infamy" ceremony each year??? How about those ceremonies worldwide for WWII???

LMAFO a Chinese retard living in the past if you want Japan to pay so much why don't you get a gun and go there oh wait once they catch you they will give you a Mini Nanjing and dump your body in the ocean :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

diplomatically no, militarily yes. the time to get revenge would be during the next big war. japan brought this upon themselves.

Military what ? A half a million Dead Chinese ? China economy destroyed ? further political isolation. If the leaders in Beijing had your views they would have gone to war a long time ago then Again Chinese are heeding Deng Xiaopeng Words on laying low.

Military what ? A half a million Dead Chinese ? China economy destroyed ? further political isolation. If the leaders in Beijing had your views they would have gone to war a long time ago then Again Chinese are heeding Deng Xiaopeng Words on laying low.

i'm saying, diplomatically there is nothing or little we can do, but militarily there is there a whole range of options. as i said, it will happen during the next big war. be patient.

Could be worse this Time, All Japan needs a Nationalist Hawkish leader.

you don't seem to understand the situation in china at the time.

1. no stable government
2. civil war
3. countrywide famine
4. countrywide poverty
5. warlord factions
6. occupied by western forces
7. backwards military

china today is completely different. i am sorry to say that your fantasy will be hard to realize.

you don't seem to understand the situation in china at the time.

1. no stable government
2. civil war
3. countrywide famine
4. countrywide poverty
5. warlord factions
6. occupied by western forces
7. backwards military

china today is completely different. i am sorry to say that your fantasy will be hard to realize.

USA tried to import Christianity into Japan to pacify it however they rejected it Japan Society is in Moral decline, Population Falling, Suicide, Depression, Economy in shambles, Japan needs to revisit it's past now that the USA is losing influence in Asia, Japan needs to bring back the WAY OF THE WARRIOR and return to it's roots to go back on this. Mess with Japan and they will Make Nanjing look like child's play.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Deng Xiaopeng Words on laying low.

USA tried to import Christianity into Japan to pacify it however they rejected it Japan Society is in Moral decline, Population Falling, Suicide, Depression, Economy in shambles, Japan needs to revisit it's past now that the USA is losing influence in Asia, Japan needs to bring back the WAY OF THE WARRIOR and return to it's roots to go back on this. Mess with Japan and they will Make Nanjing look like child's play.

stop trolling.

and i actually took you seriously.

stop trolling.

and i actually took you seriously.
\

Ok I will stop trolling however the fact you cannot move on with this is your problem, Japan is in Moral Decline , Population Falling, Suicide, Depression, Economy in shambles it's your best advantage to strike however are you going to do a Nanjing in Japan ? What is it you want from them ?

\

Ok I will stop trolling however the fact you cannot move on with this is your problem, Japan is in Moral Decline now Moral decline, Population Falling, Suicide, Depression, Economy in shambles it's your best advantage to strike however are you going to do a Nanjing in Japan ? What is it you want from them ?

in fact, we are moving forward. china is now the #2 largest economy in the world and posed to be the largest within decades. living standards are also sky rocketing. but we cannot let success blind us from the past. what do we want from japan? for them to acknowledge their crimes, but we all know that will never happen.

the US dropped 2 atomic bombs on them for pearl harbor, if we were to estimate how many china should drop for what they did on the citiy of nanjing alone it would be in the tens of thousands - but realistically, we don't have that much. so maybe just a couple for every japanese city.

There is noting Chinese can do other then Angry Protests, Japan Very Much has the capability of doing another Nanjing and humiliation on Ultra nationalist Chinese if they dare to attack Japan.

you should take Deng Xiaopeng Words on laying low.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

in fact, we are moving forward. china is now the #2 largest economy in the world and posed to be the largest within decades. living standards are also sky rocketing. but we cannot let success blind us from the past. what do we want from japan? for them to acknowledge their crimes, but we all know that will never happen.

the US dropped 2 atomic bombs on them for pearl harbor, if we were to estimate how many china should drop for what they did on the citiy of nanjing alone it would be in the tens of thousands - but realistically, we don't have that much. so maybe just a couple for every japanese city.

Well this is the current Japanese-Chinese problem however Japan won't do that, and their is noting China can do other then Chinese Protesting Japan it's simple Unless Chinese are going to start Suicide Attacks on Japan.

There is noting Chinese can do other then Angry Protests, Japan Very Much has the capability of doing another Nanjing and humiliation on Ultra nationalist Chinese if they dare to attack Japan.

i really, really doubt it. maybe if china was in a similar situation as 80 years ago then that could be possible. but in today's time, it's more like the other way around.

I think to politically subdue them is enough.

They will again become our vassal state just like thousand years ago just like Korea and Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom